General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I wanna see him at the 2022 Winter Olympics just to see if Pooh RainTM in Shanghai can be topped. (He would definitely have to skate last :rofl:)

But, isn't Pooh banned in China now? :slinkaway:   (Hope they would change that though!)

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I think he learned to respect him over the seasons seeing what Yuzu had achieved ...

I think it takes time to get over the saltiness when Yuzu prevented Patrick from breaking the Canadian men curse. :slinkaway:  But they're both great sportsmen, so I believe they have a lot of respect for each other.

6 hours ago, xeyra said:

Plus, they're actually 'conversing' now!

This is understandable though. It's only recently that Yuzu's vocab exceeded beyond "happy", "work hard", "good",etc. :xD:

11 minutes ago, SSS said:

I always have a feeling that 2022 is for Boyang...like Sochi..

That would be great too. Winning an OGM at home must mean a lot more.  Oh, but I'll only want Boyang to win OGM if Yuzu is not competing...Sorry Boyang! You're very adorable too, just not at Yuzu's level. =P

Just now, singcarcom said:

That would be great too. Winning an OGM at home must mean a lot more.  Oh, but I'll only want Boyang to win OGM if Yuzu is not competing...Sorry Boyang! You're very adorable too, just not at Yuzu's level. =P

Same. If that happens, Boyang will be a super star and Yuzu will be on the other side and he is Japanese ...Boyang will be like Nathan in US...Even more...

5 minutes ago, SSS said:

But their Olympics committee is strong? It was pretty strong in 2008

That's a good point. They'll probably do more pushing than the skating fed usually can. Now I just wish Boyang continue his good progress in ss & expression so that any push won't be blatant a la sochi... If Yuzu were to be there though, he'll have at least half of the audience with him unlike Yuna in sochi :laughing:

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Trollzuru: Hello everyone. Here's my strategy and layout. Now, try and beat me. :hachimaki:

Just like Kurt revered in H&L " you can chase me but you can never catch me" , in a sense, score aside in some cases, who can have the whole package like Yuzu, who is great at " everything ". Not to mention the way fans admire his personality , he who remembers of reporters met only once , he who helps cleaning the ice surface, he who makes silly faces in CM, he  who gives credit when credit due ( acknowledged Boyang on quad, on other on spin...he who throws kisses left and right to already-nose- bleeded fans.. also he whose falls are so adorable .:sadPooh::sadPooh::10742290::10742290::10815002::10815002:

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I think he learned to respect him over the seasons seeing what Yuzu had achieved ...

I feel bad for him.

Imagine if someone stole your girlfriend (aka gold medal) and then go and become the most successful, richest, most popular celebrity in the world (aka the skating world) and you have to get beaten by him at every competition.

Ouch. I'd be like :2023:

So I give him props for that.