General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Gaby said:

Just a random thought . I'm so happy to be a fan of an outstanding  athlete who happens to be a rare case of a beautiful mind.  His intelligence ,self awareness , emotional knowledge, ability to plan and follow the  path is unparallelled.  He studies things  and then applies  them towards his goals.   I have a history of following various athletes, but I  have never been  that  fascinated by  a personal side of any if them.  

Yuzu's forte is EVERYTHING both on and off the ice! The complete package with all kinds of extras!

34 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This guy was trolling us all last season .... :evilgrin0030:

First GPF2016 drive by SEIMEI, now Snow White Prince Yuzu who is secretly an onmyoji...

Was that an iPod cover or did he get his iPod engraved with the symbol? Inquiring minds need to know...

10 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Nope! Closest rival she's worked for that I know of was Daisuke - she did his Pagliacci program.

I only really took notice of her because of what she's done for Yuzu but I hadn't taken her for someone who would excell at SP, though there's zero basis for that assumption and she's probably wonderful and terrific and I shall be conducting more research right away. 

But here is what she did for (evidently super anime nerd) Kevin Reynolds for his 2015-16 SP. This is one of my favourite tunes ever but I don't like the program at all. Obviously Kevin is a very different skater with about 10 years on Nathan but it's an example of a choreographer needing the right skater as much as a skater needs the right chreographer. So wait until you see Nathan's SP before you freak out. :)

ETA Boy, she's worked with Kevin a lot. And he's done a lot of Japanese music.

Kevin is a real Japanophile. I think that he practices at the "8 Rinks" complex in Burnaby, British Columbia, which is about five minutes from my home by car. I believe that he lives in Coquitlam which is right next to Burnaby. He is an example of multiple quad programs not garnering high scores.

hace 18 minutos , souyouki said:

First GPF2016 drive by SEIMEI, now Snow White Prince Yuzu who is secretly an onmyoji...

Was that an iPod cover or did he get his iPod engraved with the symbol? Inquiring minds need to know...

If it's a cover, I want it! It would be sold out in minutes.:laughing:

8 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Guys... I just realized it will be another month before the season really starts... but now the Seimei announcement has really got me going... I'm pumped and I need to watch as many Yuzuru programs as I can... *frustration*

Watch all of them, in a row, starting from when he was a kid? Here, use this. It's perfection.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Watch all of them, in a row, starting from when he was a kid? Here, use this. It's perfection.

Hehehe, you know what's up! This was the playlist I tackled when I first discovered Yuzu's existance, and it took me several days to go through it all. It will definitely become my best friend in these last days of waiting. :dancingpooh:

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hehehe, you know what's up! This was the playlist I tackled when I first discovered Yuzu's existance, and it took me several days to go through it all. It will definitely become my best friend in these last days of waiting. :dancingpooh:

I am wedded to that playlist :laughing:
It's not just good for watching but whenever I search for something, I just find the year and voila, solved. 

BTW the 1tvdance Helsinki FS is gone. ISU, in their great wisdom and desire to popularize skating, filed a copyright on it. Because of course.

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:
1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

But shae and nathan combo sounds kinda intimidating :O

What's intimidating is Yuzu's icy cold stare.

LOL! They are all going to be nervous wrecks by the time of the Olympics  :0006:  :hachimaki:   :smiley-scared003: :HELPSOS: :fear:

19 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I am wedded to that playlist :laughing:
It's not just good for watching but whenever I search for something, I just find the year and voila, solved. 

BTW the 1tvdance Helsinki FS is gone. ISU, in their great wisdom and desire to popularize skating, filed a copyright on it. Because of course.

:dpooh:One day, the short program will be gone; and the long program will be cut even shorter; and guess what, the entire sport will kiss goodbye to Olympics. WTG, ISU:goe: