General Yuzuru Chat

Nice Rippon!!!  i much prefer Rippons since the arms usually stay straight, rather than helicopter. Glad he went for that rather than 'tano. Very few do nice 'tanos... um, actually, only Boitano!! If he keeps it, let it be the one and only one he does (in a program) or Brian will tear his hair out, lol. 

Are the straight/pointy rippons the 'right' way to do them? Everyone seems to prefer them but i like the more circular/rounded arms like the one Yuzu did in 2017 FCC sp or his usual 3a2t it looks more relaxed and elegant to me. The one on the video looks more staight...still pretty though

2 minutes ago, Shyn08 said:

Are the straight/pointy rippons the 'right' way to do them? Everyone seems to prefer them but i like the more circular/rounded arms like the one Yuzu did in 2017 FCC sp or his usual 3a2t it looks more relaxed and elegant to me. The one on the video looks more staight...still pretty though

Well Rippon's rippons are dead straight and he crosses his wrists rather than grasping one, which I love to death, but I don't think there's a 'right' way.

21 minutes ago, liv said:

Nice Rippon!!!  i much prefer Rippons since the arms usually stay straight, rather than helicopter. Glad he went for that rather than 'tano. Very few do nice 'tanos... um, actually, only Boitano!! If he keeps it, let it be the one and only one he does (in a program) or Brian will tear his hair out, lol. 

Between Rippons and 'Tanos, I feel like both of them could fit into the choreography of Seimei 2.0 provided that they aren't overused... what does everyone think?

10 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

All of the faces are meme worthy :rofl:

That tiny face from season 2013-2014 tho... :rofl:

I noticed he always increase his score every season but he got lower score than in the previous season only in season 14-15 and 16-17 (both only in SP). And we all know why..  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:(the crash and CoD)