General Yuzuru Chat

5 часов назад, Valkyria сказал:

...bury me with a blue version of SEIMEI :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

blue or sparkly black please :10636614: white was beautiful and inspired from the film/history, but like all white it melted a little with the ice (not much cuz it was very sparkly) and he has great sharp arm movements in this FS so I think I even liked his run-throughs in UA better

22 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

I've still got 20 pgs to catch up on but I'm totally with you on Point 4 (nice way to beat the 'r****ment' masking LOL)

YUZU- I totally expect to see you at GPF in 2018 (Vancouver) AND 2020 Worlds (Montreal). Deal? Okay!!!

:snmouchotto:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

A friendly reminder...It seems that today is the start of lottery of NHK ticket for people in Japan.

Just came back from The Hague for passport stuff...

Ah, Seimei.:yes: My vote is for a sparkly black costume. And I am hoping for (while cautiously preparing for the lack of) 4Lz.

I have opinions about feeling strongly one way or another in regards to Yuzu's decisions, but let's not go there. After all, I couldn't do anything to influence his decisions or how people feel about them. I am learning to pick my battle. :biggrin:

The spoiler does not contain any spoiler, just me being a Debbie Downer in a completely different way. Open at your own risk, prepare for the sad trombone sound.

Spoiler

Although, with the ridiculous nuclear standoff between the hairy orange & certain country with VERY close proximity to South Korea, we might not have PyeongChang at all, so...:shrug: 

27 minutes ago, Lunna said:

blue or sparkly black please :10636614: white was beautiful and inspired from the film/history, but like all white it melted a little with the ice (not much cuz it was very sparkly) and he has great sharp arm movements in this FS so I think I even liked his run-throughs in UA better

The tight, contrasting UA does contribute to the sharpness, yes. I think darker colours go nicely with SEIMEI's intensity and power  and I'm still in love with that 1.0 step seuqence... The backwards crossrolls were to die for *__*

Well, half of me is pissed.  Though both of these are by far my favorite programs of his, repeating them both (especially if there is no 4Lz)??  I understand it...but at the same time don't.  Mostly disappointed because I'm just thinking of what a new program could have been.

12 minutes ago, MaxSWAGG said:

Well, half of me is pissed.  Though both of these are by far my favorite programs of his, repeating them both (especially if there is no 4Lz)??  I understand it...but at the same time don't.  Mostly disappointed because I'm just thinking of what a new program could have been.

:consoling2:He had decided to keep the program for Oly almost 2 yrs ago so there never was a new program:13877886:

http://www.hochi.co.jp/sports/winter/20170810-OHT1T50054.html?from=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Google translates the last paragraph like it takes time for the new programme to be finished during the season but in Olympic year he has no time for this cuz he wants to have a positive start.

Maybe smb. can correct me.

P.S. OK I get all those reasons but at least one new programme could be nice, but I also can't say no to Chopin cuz it was too good in FaOI :sadPooh:

P.P.S. A new pop/rock/blues EX maybe :snonegai: