General Yuzuru Chat

Having watched the practice vids, I love his flow out of the jump landings, the arm positions and body movements. I am both excited and very nervous for the new season. When is a Yuzu fan not having mini heart attacks or loosing sleep 😄 Lol

When I first heard the Seimei music and saw the program, I lamented that it should've been his Oly music, I am so excited that it will be shown in an international stage with a larger viewing audience then Worlds.  :003:

4 minutes ago, Blt said:

Having watched the practice vids, I love his flow out of the jump landings, the arm positions and body movements.

Just when you think his jumps couldn't get any better, they do! Isn't he amazing? It's gonna be really hard for the judges not to see it this time around imo :smiley-love017:

For costumes I wouldn't mind his old Semei costume, but in all black instead of the white. Would be a cool contrast (someone did a nice fanart of it and I was totally on board). I got the thinking about about Terry Gannon's comment when Yuzu skated clean at NHK. I never forgot it. He said "it may not be an Olympic moment, but it's one he's going to remember for a long time." And now I'm like, Terry, if you only knew Yuzu would go ahead and try to make it just that. I hope he remembers he said that :laughing:.

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Brian: Look at all those reporters, we're suppose to be serious here, you know you can't say-

Yuzuru: I know I know, so I decided to not say anything about my layout and fed them some Shu and Pa...ehehehe

Brian: You...you troll....hah....