General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

If he's always known that Seimei was going to be his 18 Oly war program, does that make the 15' GPF a test run?

It's certainly seen battle. Some he's won, some he's lost... but he's all out to win the war, now :smiley-transport012:

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Not defending him or anything but possible explanation might be that BBC only does commentaries on Olympics and World Championships. So, he might not have thought about GPF since his last commentaries on Yuzu would be Boston /sob/ and Shanghai. But I do agree that commentators should at least give out correct info.

Yeah,they should,but I think that most of them check some stats on the fly while they're commentating the current event.It would've been correct to say that Yuzu hasn't had such a performance AT WORLDS since Sochi era(2014).But I think that actually Cousins was really rooting for Yuzuru,iirc before Yuzu had to jump the 4S3T he let slip a heartfelt 'come on' as if he was very aware that this was the crucial point of Yuzu's program.

As for RO Eurosport,they also called Yuzu 'the prince of figure skating' and 'the most beloved figure skater in the world' at Helsinki even before the H&L performance,so not all awareness is lost on them either,and it really wasn't a dismissive intention in saying that Shoma beat him at Nationals,just (again) some superficial fact-checking.

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The sleeves are suppose to be like that...I bring here what @Floria posted in the costume thread.

The red version might be very interesting....red piping instead of green or purple, and a light top. Now if they could copy some of those gold sequins embroidery over too...

Just now, Xen said:

The red version might be very interesting....red piping instead of green or purple, and a light top. Now if they could copy some of those gold sequins embroidery over too...

I wonder if he will choose red because flag/nationalism (and blood of his opponents.) I am going with red because of new skate guards. He doesn't seem to make any meaningless decisions. It will be so pretty.