General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, kamotejojo said:

:rofl:You made me remember probably the most :facepalm: moment at this year's WC. Apparently, Patrick Chan won the bronze medal. I cannot at some people defending the commentators. :rolleyes: It isn't like someone asked them to name the medalists of Salt Lake 2002! It was the current competition! All they had to do was jot down the names and scores on a notepad or something! :hopelessness:

Wait wait wait... I must have missed that post but what ignorant comment did the BBC commentators make?

19 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Q: About putting 4Lz into a program?

Yuzu: I can jump it. The result of practicing it is alright, but I'm not considering (adding it) now. I want to complete this layout beautifully.

Q: What's the necessary thing for defending your Olympic Title?

Yuzu: Skating clean is the most important thing. If I can do that, the result will be there by itself. I want to power up/get stronger.

source

I'm definitely okay with this plan! 

23 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Q: About putting 4Lz into a program?

Yuzu: I can jump it. The result of practicing it is alright, but I'm not considering (adding it) now. I want to complete this layout beautifully.

Q: What's the necessary thing for defending your Olympic Title?

Yuzu: Skating clean is the most important thing. If I can do that, the result will be there by itself. I want to power up/get stronger.

source

Well, well, well.... Lord Trollzuru Hanyu strikes again...

He's keeping that 4Lz hidden for now, I see.

Yuzuru has high standards for his jumps, and I don't want him to compromise his ideals just for a boost in BV.. I much prefer his approach when adding jumps which makes sure that the jump, its entry, and exit are all integrated into the program. 

If the 4Lz does not satisfy him, he would not include it, and I am 100% behind him in that decision.

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

My Ro Esp commentators said the same thing ... and I was like, wth, ppl, the man was sick , wasnt even there... learn a little ....

These stuff makes me so sad ...haish. They didn't even bother to check or care despite Yuzu being the top for so long? Like if someone won over Yuzu, it would have been a huge thing right... it didn't even occurred to them

3 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

These stuff makes me so sad ...haish. They didn't even bother to check or care despite Yuzu being the top for so long? Like if someone won over Yuzu, it would have been a huge thing right... it didn't even occurred to them

Given them a break. They've only recently learnt how to pronounce his name! :knc_brian1:

Just now, yuzuuu said:

I don't see this as a big deal compared to other mistakes.. not many check what happened in every nationals, and I think they saw that Shoma was the national champion and assumed he won over Yuzuru.