General Yuzuru Chat

Q: About putting 4Lz into a program?

Yuzu: I can jump it. The result of practicing it is alright, but I'm not considering (adding it) now. I want to complete this layout beautifully.

Q: What's the necessary thing for defending your Olympic Title?

Yuzu: Skating clean is the most important thing. If I can do that, the result will be there by itself. I want to power up/get stronger.

source

10 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

WHY PUT THIS OUT IN THE UNIVERSE???:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:I'm still preparing myself for the 4Lz and 4A! :tumblr_inline_mfy930ntA01qid2nw:

To strengthen our hearts in case of a sudden explosion, of course :01:

10 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Yeah, but i like his 3F.  Light like a feather and comes out of nowhere, totally melted in the flow of program.  Problem is GOE.   Sometimes Patrick get 3Goe even for 3T.  I wonder why yuzu's 3F can't get more.

He got +3 GOE on that 3F before, once... but still counted :knc_brian1:

21 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

really?for a random person who desn't follow fs so often or only at olympics i'd say it's ok not to know, but as a commentator, you must educate yourself a little ... not to go on tv and to say a bunch of nonsense ... that's unacceptable :slinkaway:

well... judges are already blind and now commentators are uneducated. sad world.

7 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Yeah, but i like his 3F.  Light like a feather and comes out of nowhere, totally melted in the flow of program.  Problem is GOE.   Sometimes Patrick get 3Goe even for 3T.  I wonder why yuzu's 3F can't get more.

I loooove his 3f. Ugh. Uuuuuughhhhhh, so good. #Eloquence

2 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Yuzu: I can jump it. The result of practicing it is alright, but I'm not considering (adding it) now. I want to complete this layout beautifully.

Yuzu: Skating clean is the most important thing. If I can do that, the result will be there by itself. I want to power up/get stronger.

source

SEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! GUYS JUST BRACE YOURSELF IF A YOLO 4LZ HAPPEN!! :01:

1 minute ago, PomeloPooh said:

source

I can jump it. not considering it now.  :mischief:  well maybe a bit later :winky:

2 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

source

⬆️ So this Q&A answers a lot of our questions here. He's putting skating clean as his first priority right now. A monstrously difficult and laudably ambitious goal in the current men's field, in my opinion.

May you pull out a Zhenia, Yuzu! We believe in you!

6 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

source

lmao i knew it. may yuzu reach the consistency that he aims to achieve!

10 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

well... judges are already blind and now commentators are uneducated. sad world.

:rofl:You made me remember probably the most :facepalm: moment at this year's WC. Apparently, Patrick Chan won the bronze medal. I cannot at some people defending the commentators. :rolleyes: It isn't like someone asked them to name the medalists of Salt Lake 2002! It was the current competition! All they had to do was jot down the names and scores on a notepad or something! :hopelessness:

Hmmm notice how every time he's asked about adding 4Lz, he answers pretty emphatically that he's "not thinking about it"? I think what he's doing here is maintaining a good mental state for himself. One step at a time. Focus on the task at hand and do your best to perfect it. After that, he can start "thinking about" other things... :tumblr_inline_mgpc70o7Wd1qdlkyg:

[SEIMEI] practice was done in separate parts, to music. For quads, he landed the opening 4Lo and 4S, and landed three (including the 4T combo) cleanly in the second half as well. 

source

So, he didn't show the whole program. It explains why some parts are missing in the news clips.

But well, we still have got another practice in less then 5 hours.