General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

DGwDIExVoAAlj2h.jpg

x

:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: oh wow I absolutely love this picture!!  so D R A M A T I C ! Thank you so much for this yay another picture to add to my favourite Yuzu photos folder :10636614: (it really doesn't need any more photos though....I have way too many :text-line-smiley-049:)

I can understand the disappointment, for me it is more the Chopin choice (I love it, but wanted another jeff program), since we always want something new from our favourites. But, for me, I loved Seimei, and with new jumps and choreography it will be exciting to see how powerful this program will become over time, and how much it has improved since he is now so different from who he was back then....

And, this is his dream, his favourite program, his goal to get gold... I am more excited over Seimei than Chopin, but if these choices give him confidence, motivation, excitement, then I am excited to see what he produces, knowing his desire to skate is at its peak. At the Olympics we want skaters at their best, but often we get bundles of nerves... so if this means a better performance? It is a smart choice.