General Yuzuru Chat

It's gonna take me forever to catch up with this thread /o\

Would I have liked to see new programs? Yes. But honestly, I have rewatched both Seimei and Chopin so many times already and I still haven't grown tired of them. They're superb programs.

Anyway, I'm happy to watch him skate to anything he loves. (I had already resolved to sit through POTO 2.0 every competition without complaining, if necessary. Only for you zuzu, only for you)

Also his jumps look BEAUTIFUL. 

Updated on the translation

- “Riding upon the melody of Japanese flutes and taiko, Hanyu began to skate. He showed a born-again onmyoji as he easily landed 4T three-jump combo, 4S two-jump combo and more.” -
“The reason to Hanyu’s choice is that ‘it is a program that is very much himself no matter in the way of breathing, or jumps, or steps.’ And, when asked what his forte is, declared decisively, ‘Everything.’”

That second bit :smiley-love017: Emperor!

10 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

- “Riding upon the melody of Japanese flutes and taiko, Hanyu began to skate. He showed a born-again onmyoji as he easily landed 4T three-jump combo, 4S two-jump combo and more.” -
“The reason to Hanyu’s choice is that ‘it is a program that is very much himself no matter in the way of breathing, or jumps, or steps.’ And, when asked what his forte is, declared decisively, ‘Everything.’”

yes hahaha I love him when he's confident. like hes somehow humble but also not self-deprecating and is realistic - he IS good at every aspect of skating, thats why he's a big deal.

Anyone someone asked for max scores and now I'm SHOOK because going off a 4lz layout, previous seimei pcs and an attempt at reasonable GOE distribution (based off previous goe earned) I've figured out seimei 2.0 could get like 235 - 240 points if skated clean and to good quality, which means if he did do 2 good, clean programs next season it's possible he could score like 350 points.  Given that he's training to improve stamina, in excellent condition, and is aiming for consistent clean programs .......