General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Honestly... name me a skater that would have the courage to take two programs skated to PERFECTION that made the CURRENT WORLD RECORD, and say: I will do better. 

This is so Yuzuru, tbh. 'Beyond the ideal', he said; well, here we go :clap:

Guys! Guys!

Look at what the journo said in gladi's translation!

"He showed a born-again onmyoji as he easily landed 4T three-jump combo, 4S two-jump combo and more.”"

4T- three jump combo - 4T-Lo-3S

4S two jump combo - 4S - 3T

So we know more!!! 

4 minutes ago, Anya said:

I dont know, but IIRC Satton is doing both Jpn inspired programs

Yeah, her SP is to Memoirs of a Geisha, which in my opinion, could have been more controversial that SEIMEI because of Arthur Golden's portrayal of Japan and her FS is Madame Butterfly.

so both stories set in Japan created by non-Japanese people.

18 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

#angstyAgape alert

Hide contents

Fuck, i know so many people are going to be disappointed by Seimei 2.0 but UGH. 

I don't think i can put into words how happy i am that i am going to see an improved version of Seimei. Like, right there, that's the hydroblade that made me choose this username... 

And i am going to see an even better version of it.

I am literally crying right now, i feel ridiculously happy.

Me too, ridiculously happy!!!!! Yuzu is a genius :crazyshit2:

On 17/07/2017 at 0:15 PM, xeyra said:

SKATER SP BV LAYOUT FS BV LAYOUT* TOTAL BV
HANYU 51.01 4Lo // 3A 4T3T 111.26 4Lz 4Lo 3F // 4S3T 4T 4T1Lo3S 3A2T 3A 162.27

Seems his layout may be this one. Edit: Jump order in each half can change but BV should be this.

Edit 2: Seems he may not actually be doing a 4Lz layout after all? We must wait and see.

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Honestly... name me a skater that would have the courage to take two programs skated to PERFECTION that made the CURRENT WORLD RECORD, and say: I will do better. 

I feel so emotional... I am so happy... I believe in him... thank you, Yuzu, for being the human being that you are. 

I'm tearing up reading your post, I have never experienced this strong emotion towards any sport figure at all. really , thank you Yuzuru, I'm so happy to be here at the present to witness this phenomenon :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh: