General Yuzuru Chat

#angstyAgape alert

Spoiler

Fuck, i know so many people are going to be disappointed by Seimei 2.0 but UGH. 

I don't think i can put into words how happy i am that i am going to see an improved version of Seimei. Like, right there, that's the hydroblade that made me choose this username... 

And i am going to see an even better version of it.

I am literally crying right now, i feel ridiculously happy.

Making my contribution to the 900 pages goal.

Seimei eh? Soooo not surprised by now. While I wanted new music, at some point not seeing a certain other 3.0 version took precedence.

So Max was right this time, what else has he said about the Olys podium?

Did Yuzu's 3A's look funny? Cause I'm curious if the lone 3A at the end will change to a 4Lz, or the jump-that-shall-not-be-named (though I was thinking that won't come until 19/20 season)?

1 minute ago, Yolo3a said:

I.. am shocked to be quite frank. Hope there is a good reason to why Yuzu does Yuzu things. :sign0001:

I've been calling it for months and worried because of the media narrative against him about playing it safe (it really was the safest strategy he could have gone with re: actual skating this season even though it was a RISKY AF PR/media move -- both pieces are uniquely his and are striking excellent programs in themselves; if he hadn't already done this EXACT combo I would have thought him crazy not to use it as Olympics music). Can only hope the layout upgrade and changes to choreo are enough to hold off the repeat accusations and he'll be confident enough in the program to blow the critics out of the water 

I know how everyone thought he was probably going to do Seimei again but up until now I always believed that he wouldn't repeat it. Like, I was 88% sure??? Now I guess I'll be the one eating my hat :crazyshit2: He's really taking the "beyond the ideal" thing super literally???? (I'M STILL IN DISBELIEF BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL GET TO WITNESS THESE BOTH,,, WITH MY OWN TWO EYES,, IN SEPTEMBER AAAAH)