General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

I have so many pages to catch up on, I think I'll start from the last post and read backwards ...:slinkaway:

Godspeed in your quest, oh bear in the sky: the day has been dark and full of terrors and masterful trolling

On a separate note... it makes me so happy to hear that his pre-season condition is the best ever... and also makes me think that it will be such a waste for him not to continue competing for at least another year after Pyeongchang. 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

On a separate note... it makes me so happy to hear that his pre-season condition is the best ever... and also makes me think that it will be such a waste for him not to continue competing for at least another year after Pyeongchang. 

i know :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: it's the best news ever. can't ask for any more, honestly. except the free skate music. pls yuzu

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

I know! I feel really happy even if we were trolled... At least we got some news by Brian...

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

THIS. He's young still, starting his prime years; it would be a pity if he r****d so soon.

Also, good to see that the new 'taking care of oneself's health' approach is working :biggrin: