General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Finally caught up!

Scared to come back later thinking how many pages I would have to check...

I 'll sum up briefly  all the  pages  you have  missed   :    us  waiting  for the  FS news   :snonegai:

Yuzu :  :snmouchotto::winky:

2 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

he could be getting an original piece of music? maybe that's why we can't get the name/why it's not complete

Original? Not only new but completely unreleased? That'd be damn cool. But somehow I don't think so. 

As long as the 'secret fs' isn't r&j 3.0, Yuzu will be forgiven

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

As long as yuzu is not covering a song as adam did with rihanna's diamonds :rofl:

Yuzu doing a Koi dance cover :rofl:

20 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

I can sort of understand if the complete fs is not shown at the open practice (this is what the weibo that quoted a JPN tweet says) is it's for keeping the layout secret. But then we've got a whole TV program tomorrow that's supposedly about his new layout??? What's happening on this doomed planet???

20 minutes ago, liv said:

Would he really go back to japan for 2weeks knowing his free program is unfinished? Leaving only september....not like him....unless hechangedhis mind...

16 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

This is why I said it's kind of better to ignore anything that isn't solid, sourced info. 
I could see that the finishing touches may not be done, sure, that's normal, a program always evolves during the season anyway but I really don't buy that it's not done, almost mid-August, especially based on a post from Weibo about rumours that relies on some J twitter. 
Better to wave it away and wait for the 2nd practice. 

3 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

he could be getting an original piece of music? maybe that's why we can't get the name/why it's not complete

Maybe the translation is not quite accurate? As @PomeloPooh said, what the actual Weibo post said was that the complete FS will not be shown at the practice.

This could have been interpreted by some as meaning it's still not finished/completed yet.

But yes, less than an hour to go before the 2nd practice session starts.

We should know a bit more then...