General Yuzuru Chat

so does someone know exactly when we're going to get the news? Because 4 hours earlier it was like: only 1 hour. then 2 hours earlier it was like: only 1 hour. now it's like: they are at lunch, only 1 hour left. you're kidding me right?  :sadPooh:

hace 3 minutos , Altie said:

Lol when I went home amd saw that the thread had grown so much in a few hours I thought that the FS had been revealed XD

:laughing: My hands were shaking when I saw +20 pages. If we have gone crazy about FS announcement imagine now a real competition.

Just now, Eclair said:

so does someone know exactly when we're going to get the news? Because 4 hours earlier it was like: only 1 hour. then 2 hours earlier it was like: only 1 hour. now it's like: they are at lunch, only 1 hour left. you're kidding me right?  :sadPooh:

I don't know and I'm just like: I have to stay awake I have to stay awake I have to stay awake I have to stay awake Don't yawn You're awake You don't want to sleep You can't sleep You've just to wait Don't yawn

4 minutes ago, Eclair said:

Lol. Actually, people are waiting for the off-chance that someone from the press delegation might tweet about it, like they did, apparently, at last season's media day.

But the first confirmed news broadcast is actually happening at 5:50 to 8:00am JST.