General Yuzuru Chat

Hi guys! I'm so impressed with the lightning speed achieved in a short 48 hours by determined Yuzu fans. I've done my best to spread the word on Tumblr. One of the fellow user said she'll post about it on Twitter and FB.

Some questions: Avatar. I can't seem to resize it to fit. Does any kind person have a whole bunch of Avatar ready they would like to share?

Donation: I pledged $20 on the temp site. Let me know if you still need it.

I look forward to gushing over Yuzu with fellow fans.

Also, I'll have to do some deep diving to find all my rink side reports from the WTT one day. I'm permanently banned at GS so it might take a while.

Woah thank you for the donation and the spread of words.

And you were also banned as well huh :empathy: How long was your account's total duration? Mine was 4 hours yesterday :rofl:

I had the account for a few months but wasn't really active. I got banned pretty quickly immediately before they closed the thread because I dared say I feel unwelcomed there because of the mods

Also, I'll have to do some deep diving to find all my rink side reports from the WTT one day. I'm permanently banned at GS so it might take a while.

Everyone enjoyed your rink reports so much. How stupid to ban you. I miss our deleted posts. We spent a lot of time writing them.

Wow, there is a ban smiley here :ban: Probably too soon to find that funny

Thank you! I'll try consolidating it one day. Just not too soon since I'm going to be traveling for a few weeks.

asiacheetah said:
beki said:
asiacheetah said:

Everyone enjoyed your rink reports so much. How stupid to ban you. I miss our deleted posts. We spent a lot of time writing them.

Wow, there is a ban smiley here :ban: Probably too soon to find that funny

Thank you! I'll try consolidating it one day. Just not too soon since I'm going to be traveling for a few weeks.

i love your rinkside reports so GS [Admin edit] banning you permanently is their loss and our gain

i look forward to reading your reports again!

sublimeskating said:
asiacheetah said:
asiacheetah said:

i love your rinkside reports so GS [Admin edit] banning you permanently is their loss and our gain

i look forward to reading your reports again!

If only I can get my hands on some tickets... :D 

asiacheetah said:

I had the account for a few months but wasn't really active. I got banned pretty quickly immediately before they closed the thread because I dared say I feel unwelcomed there because of the mods

They were just waiting for us to bite the baits :drinkcoffee:The condescending tone of their voice was obviously hostile towards us, but they had the audacity to point fingers to us! Idk, maybe if they'd done a better job people wouldn't speak out against them :rolleyes: I know, crazy idea!

Their behaviour was obviously biased and improper for such a large fansite. Silence other opinions opposed to yours even if they're perfectly civil and justified :rolleyes:That's facism 101, everyone and their mums know this :drinkcoffee:

Hello ... I am a compulsive lurker from the other side. I am so happy that I am still able to stay with you folks, and follow all your informative/supportive/outrageous/invisible posts, pictures, videos & translations. A heartfelt Thank You to everyone who has worked hard and is still working hard to get Planet Hanyu going, thank you for keeping everyone together, and thank you for saving 6 years of wonderful albeit stressful journey with Yuzuru Hanyu.

Hey guys we will be needing some help here.

Apparently many reported that this website is listed as a phishing/scam website. Need your help to report to google that this is a legitimate page (you may include on the comment box and explain about the content of the page : like a fanforum for olympic gold medalist figure skater from Japan, Yuzuru Hanyu or something) would really appreciate the help.

This is a link to report to google that it is a safe website, please click here --> https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?hl=en. The more who report this as safe we hope the faster the warning would be removed soon.

Thank you very much :yay:

mcq said:
Hey guys we will be needing some help here.

Apparently many reported that this website is listed as a phishing/scam website. Need your help to report to google that this is a legitimate page (you may include on the comment box and explain about the content of the page : like a fanforum for olympic gold medalist figure skater from Japan, Yuzuru Hanyu or something) would really appreciate the help.

This is a link to report to google that it is a safe website, please click here --> https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?hl=en. The more who report this as safe we hope the faster the warning would be removed soon.

Thank you very much :yay:

I just did!!! :clap:

sublimeskating said:
@ OmNom: i really love your avatar picture! where was this at/from? which competition was it, do you know?

aww thanks so much for the complient :yay: I fell in love with it at first sight in a Tumblr post; there were dozen of other ava pics but this one stood out a lot. It's got everything I want: Yuzu's graceful lines and pretty features, feeling content and happy while displaying his fun and playful side, best of all it's got H&L costume and the green :yay: (I always have to have green in my avas lol pls don't judge me)

I think this was all the way back from Autumn Classic's medal ceremony, the bouquet is definitely a clue. And I believe I saw gifs of Misha helping Yuzu get up in this bouquet too, which means this could only be from that competition where both Yuzu and Misha medaled (harsh but it's the truth guys) lol