General Yuzuru Chat

I was under the impression that there was still a lot of time left before the Yuzu season started (w the announcement of his fs) but I just checked the calendar and LOL no

I've come to terms with him repeating everything but POTO, because I hate the music and every time I hear it it doesn't leave my head for days...  Of course, now that I've said that, that's what he'll probably use, sorry everyone /o\ 

also, OT but yesterday I saw a pooh dressed like a bee in one of those claw machine games. If I didn't know there's no chance of me seeing him live I probably would have spent a few hours trying to get it :sadPooh:

1 hour ago, tournesols said:

I've come to terms with him repeating everything but POTO, because I hate the music and every time I hear it it doesn't leave my head for days...  Of course, now that I've said that, that's what he'll probably use, sorry everyone /o\ 

Same tbh :slinkaway:  That singing makes me cringe, ugh.

But whatever it is, someone somewhere already jinxed it a looong time ago :biggrin: 

I still hope for something new though :snonegai:

16 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Same tbh :slinkaway:  That singing makes me cringe, ugh.

But whatever it is, someone somewhere already jinxed it a looong time ago :biggrin: 

I still hope for something new though :snonegai:

The darkness of the music of the niiiiiiight!!!!! :laughing: Haha, I dont think for a second that Yuzu will recyle that!

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The darkness of the music of the niiiiiiight!!!!! :laughing: Haha, I dont think for a second that Yuzu will recyle that!

1 hour ago, tournesols said:

I don't think he'll use it, but I find the song beautiful. I love the profound voice of the Phantom, even though me too I can't put this out of my head. And the worst thing in the world is me trying to sing with a male voice...:crazyshit:

I've this problem also with Notte Stellata, damn. People are scared to see me walking down the street singing GUARDA CHE LAGO CHE LUNA C'È

But I really hope in something new, also because I think if he wanted to recycle the FS too, there would not have been all this secrecy. However, I wouldn't mind Seimei 2.0 :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

The Feature Threads in the new announcement section is awesome! Want to shout out a thanks to folks that come up with it :smiley-love017:

Regarding POTO, I actually like the music. Dramatic and magnificent is my cup of tea! In fact I liked it to the point that this summer when I was in London, I went to West End and bought a ticket to see the musical, mostly just for that reason :laughing: I also watched Les Mis live because I love Yuna's program. Both are fantastic shows in their own right, though my constant flashbacks make them even more enjoyable for me :biggrin: I wouldn't mind if there's POTO2.0, but I fear the explosion and turmoil that will no doubt ensue lol.

music cuts of yuzuru's programs

[under spoiler to save room]

Spoiler

étude in d minor patetico

romeo and juliet 2011-2012

parisienne walkways

notre damn de paris

romeo and juliet 2013-2014

chopin ballade no.1

phantom of the opera

SEIMEI

let's go crazy - is close enough to the original song by Prince from what i can hear...  but it's often copyrighted on youtube

hope and legacy

notte stellata (the swan)

hana ni nare

believe

some of them may not be exact replicas, but they are close:)

24 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

Reveal hidden contents

WOW thank you so much for this! :tumblr_lkl75f072L1qfamg6: More study music! (Or maybe not, Yuzu music gets mee too excited/emotional)

20 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

Reveal hidden contents

étude in d minor patetico

romeo and juliet 2011-2012

parisienne walkways

notre damn de paris

romeo and juliet 2013-2014

chopin ballade no.1

phantom of the opera

SEIMEI

let's go crazy - is close enough to the original song by Prince from what i can hear...  but it's often copyrighted on youtube

hope and legacy

notte stellata (the swan)

hana ni nare

believe

For a sec i thought this was announcement for his new program. I almost have a heart attack.:13877886:

I thought I'm ready for it but I'm not. I'm so nervous waiting for it. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, Neenah said:

I don't think that POTO 2.0 is going to happen because that season was an awful season for Yuzu, and I don't see him wanting a reminder of that experience.

I don't want a reminder of that awful season either, now that you've mentioned it. I hope you're right :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: