General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anya said:

ENG SUB ASAICHI Part 3 :thanks: Thanks to the translators.

1) So this is the 171--> 172 huh? But his legs do look naturally long (even in white pants).

2) His neck is really long...is that why the collar is never flipped down? Can he dress like this more often?

3) I feel bad for the female newscaster. She's aware she can't touch him at all, so when she has to get close to measure them, it really looks awkward

Edit: 4) Who was he throwing shade to? The entire if you were taller with longer limbs, you'd look great no matter what, you don't necessarily need to have great techniques? 

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Yuzuru: I can walk properly now. 

:rofl::rofl:

I remember going skating after like 20-year gap - and when I found myself walking finally, it was frustratingly slow! Not sure I shuffled my feet then! :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

So... they tried to solve the height mystery because they knew it was a thing but didn't really clarify much. Thanks for trying, though XDD

I still trust in Keiji's 172cm so I'm in the 172cm maybe 173cm camp (Ryuju is 173 cm). I do believe all the confusion was because Javi is lying liar who lied about his height being 175cm and we've been comparing Yuzu's height on that lie all this time... :tumblr_inline_ncmifkFYMt1rpglid:

Just now, kaeryth said:

I still trust in Keiji's 172cm so I'm in the 172cm maybe 173cm camp (Ryuju is 173 cm). I do believe all the confusion was because Javi is lying liar who lied about his height being 175cm and we've been comparing Yuzu's height on that lie all this time... :tumblr_inline_ncmifkFYMt1rpglid:

I always used Javi as a reference too, but since his height is now also up for debate... busted :rofl:

We'll have to go with the official ±172cm or I could volunteer to stand next to him as reference, since I'm right in that same height bracket XD

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

I always used Javi as a reference too, but since his height is now also up for debate... busted :rofl:

We'll have to go with the official ±172cm or I could volunteer to stand next to him as reference, since I'm right in that same height bracket XD

Well, wikipedia and I think his former ISU biography listed his height as 175cm. And while wikipedia is still at 175 cm, his ISU bio now lists his height at 173cm. Meanwhile if we go by people who haven't had reason to lie about their height - Ryuju at 173 and Keiji at 172... I think Yuzu might be around that range.

15046828_1646800812287501_18554711408272