General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, katonice said:

Omg! Kitty!Yuzu! 

And here I've decided not to buy the photobook... This is not helping my resolve... :drama:

You know it'll be 90% Yuzu being extra photos. What more incentive there is?

6 minutes ago, katonice said:

Huhuhu... if only I could ignore the plaintive cry coming from my wallet... :tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg:

I'm betraying Yuzu and his kitty!extraness by needing the money to visit Javi's hometown this August, so I'm skipping the photobook too. That and I'm past buying fandom merch anymore, no matter how much I'm into something or someone.

17 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I'm betraying Yuzu and his kitty!extraness by needing the money to visit Javi's hometown this August, so I'm skipping the photobook too. That and I'm past buying fandom merch anymore, no matter how much I'm into something or someone.

I admire your resilience. I thought I was the same, until I found myself owning several magazines and Aoi Honoo vols. 1 and 2. I tell myself I can use them to practice my Japanese reading skills 😅

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

I admire your resilience. I thought I was the same, until I found myself owning several magazines and Aoi Honoo vols. 1 and 2. I tell myself I can use them to practice my Japanese reading skills 😅

And I'm on the verge of shelling out for every Hanyu thing. :P May my wallet bear it... 

24 minutes ago, katonice said:

I am very close to doing the same with the same excuses. Please save me!

edit: this post turned me from sparkly ruffle to let's go crazy. It's taunting me!

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

They should put bodyguards there too :darklordyuzu:

I can't believe they went through the trouble of installing cameras instead of printing more and selling them! They would make profit, too!! (The cameras were probably already in place, but still) :rofl: 

7 hours ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

The club name sounds about right haha Where do I apply for membership? Because I would love to join too :2thumbsup: 

I agree that he looks better in them than western suits (and this is coming from a suit lover). Yuzu just looks extra charismatic in japense traditional wear~ *swoons 

Traditional wear suits him, so no complaints here! He'd definitely rock the heck out of a western type suit too if he actually bothered to get one that fits. He needs to go bespoke, nothing off the rack will ever fit him with his body type. Alas, as it is I will forever mourn the impossibility of seeing a nice, Italian-cut suit on him  :hopelessness:

Regarding the spending on merch, I've been battling with myself for years because while I love Yuzu, having horses means they'll eventually break themselves in some creative way (¬¬)  and rack up the vet bills, so. Priorities (I did finally bite the bullet and order the Ice Jewels photobook, tho. The temptation was too strong XD)

5 hours ago, katonice said:

Lol this is exactly the reason I use to convince my wallet to spit out money for the 2 figureskating magazines I bought with the detailed report of his GPF and world this season ( another incentive for the world one is to commorate the "the king is back" moment!:knc_brian1:)

But for Aoi Honoo 1&2 it was quite easy to convince myself to buy because not only are they books with lots of Japanese words I can learn and tell the dramatic story of Yuzu's life, they also serve a noble cause by continuing to support his Sendai home rink and future hope of Sendai! I mean, I made donations for the 311 earthquake even before Yuzu was my idol, so this is just another small support I can do in the name of the person I adore, with added benefit of learning Japanese and more about Yuzu!

In other words, go buy Aoi Honoo if you haven't!!  :kitty:

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with the publisher or sendai rink lol :darklordyuzu:

8 hours ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Lol this is exactly the reason I use to convince my wallet to spit out money for the 2 figureskating magazines I bought with the detailed report of his GPF and world this season ( another incentive for the world one is to commorate the "the king is back" moment!:knc_brian1:)

But for Aoi Honoo 1&2 it was quite easy to convince myself to buy because not only are they books with lots of Japanese words I can learn and tell the dramatic story of Yuzu's life, they also serve a noble cause by continuing to support his Sendai home rink and future hope of Sendai! I mean, I made donations for the 311 earthquake even before Yuzu was my idol, so this is just another small support I can do in the name of the person I adore, with added benefit of learning Japanese and more about Yuzu!

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with the publisher or sendai rink lol :darklordyuzu:

This is one of the things that convinced me to buy Aoi Honoo 2. Knowing that i could help a place he loves so much and get material to practice my reading+pretty pictures is worth every cent :) 

11 hours ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Me too, I have asked my Japanese friend to buy for me both books I and II. I got only book II, because book I is sold out.

I do not read Japanese, but no problem for me to look at the beautiful photos. I received a lot of gifts from Japanese fans of Yuzuru during our meetings together at various competitions, many transparent files with photos of Yuzuru, some magazines. They are happy that even I am not Japanese, I have Japan flags small and large, to cheer for Yuzuru. I have also received 3 beautiful banners in silk painting Yuzuru in his costumes of SP Let's go crazy, of FP Hope and Legacy, and of the Ex The Swan, from a Yuzuru's fan, an artist from China. They are all very precious for me.