General Yuzuru Chat

I found the discussion intriguing and enlightening plus just knowing everyone's opinion whether they disagreed or not peeled layers especially since a few of us have been here longer and have more fs knowledge. I can understand how it can distress some people though but I truly believe everyone here cares about Yuzu and just wants the best for him. Tbh personally I'm a worrywart to the point that I sometimes drop a drama when it gets too intense even if its just acting. I found reading the many possibilities and speculations for next season and the Olympics, the good and bad, very helpful in that case.

Edit: will skip over to the other thread for the rest. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I found the discussion intriguing and enlightening plus just knowing everyone's opinion whether they disagreed or not peeled layers especially since a few of us have been here longer and have more fs knowledge. I can understand how it can distress some people though but I truly believe everyone here cares about Yuzu and just wants the best for him. Tbh personally I'm a worrywart to the point that I sometimes drop a drama when it gets too intense even if its just acting. I found reading the many possibilities and speculations for next season and the Olympics, the good and bad, very helpful in that case.

Hey, I wasn't commenting on the discussion itself, at all, and I'm not saying that you shouldn't have it. You can discuss all you want but maybe not in the general chat? For the comfort of some other members. :smile:

Ok... let's change topics. In case anyone hasn't seen it, here's the Gala finale group performance from NHK trophy 2012 that was held in Miyagi Prefecture. I love the light effects they did on the ice. The music box version of Hana wa Saku and the Thank You from Tohoku message was also very touching. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Ok... let's change topics. In case anyone hasn't seen it, here's the Gala finale group performance from NHK trophy 2012 that was held in Miyagi Prefecture. I love the light effects they did on the ice. The music box version of Hana wa Saku and the Thank You from Tohoku message was also very touching. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

The one thing I'd love to see is the group Hana wa Saku from that gala - but that never seems to have been filmed? Or did it happen? 

18 minutes ago, xeyra said:

And here did I just do the math in the other thread to find out Yuzu doesn't even need the 4Lz, technically. :laughing: No one is dismissing Yuzu at all. Side-eyeing him if he goes Chopin+Seimei again doesn't mean I am dooming him or like him any less. Not dismissing Shoma doesn't mean one hates Yuzu. Anyways, I think I'll go back to the quiet off-season I was promised. Seeya in September!

Sorry, where did you analyse it? Just curious, and these threads are moving so fast. :)

8 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Oh my goodness, that rush of fans at the end! O_O I'm getting a little bit scared of going to a competition in Japan.