General Yuzuru Chat

Hei I was just visting the ice skating FAQ and indtroductions for new fans.

That is a great place to learn more about figure skating, just before the season start.

But I feel that the H&L video that was made (the wonderful breakdown of the technical content that was made) could be put into that site.

cherry said:
xeyra said:
myjunkisyuzuruhanyu said:
Ok I am just a little confused and lost in here. I've never been in a forum before, how do I keep up with the different discussions in here? Can someone tell me?

And what are the current discussions? *sorry for the off-topic drop* 

Basically this General chat functions much like the old GS FanFest used to work, where we pretty much bring everything here. Right now there's not many news, but most of them will likely be posted here first and then eventually archived in the General News & Updates (to make it easier for people to see news) and in other specific threads in the Great Skate Debate subforum.

Occasionally members will open up threads for certain subjects. There are a few other threads going in this particular subforum about costumes, music choices, daily photo, layouts, etc., and you can try and read up on them if the subject interests you. I think the mods will also try to clean up any repeat threads going on, just so people don't clutter the forums with the same things.

Usually people try and keep up with the General chat (the little red icon before a thread's title will lead you to the first new post since your last visit, by the way, which makes keeping up much easier) and then branch out to discuss specific topics in other threads. Right now, though, since there's not many news, the General chat is not particularly on topic all the time currently. :D

QSIadRi.gif

:banned2-smiley-face:

Hydroblade said:
guys...

GUUUUUUYS

CHECK THIS

file.php?id=61

:goe: :goe: :goe:

:smiley-happy085:

Also, Hydro, I'd like to thank you and the others again for making this possible in the first place (add me to the Hydro-Fan-Club) :bow:

lily said:
1400+ posts and no news yet???

can't imagine how fast the thread is going to move when we get any news from him :omg: 

though having threads in other languages probably helps too

Yeah, there are some international threads that rival this one in posting speed!

Hei I was just visting the ice skating FAQ and indtroductions for new fans.

That is a great place to learn more about figure skating, just before the season start.

But I feel that the H&L video that was made (the wonderful breakdown of the technical content that was made) could be put into that site.

Hi Lila, I made this thread and linked to it. I don't know if the admins want to a make a separate one for videos made by members here though.

xeyra said:
lily said:
1400+ posts and no news yet???

can't imagine how fast the thread is going to move when we get any news from him :omg:

though having threads in other languages probably helps too

Yeah, there are some international threads that rival this one in posting speed!

Just checked and the Chinese thread already has 300++ posts :eek:

Hello my fellow yuzu'fans. I had been used to lurk on gs since being addicted to our space kitten in sochi. My post there could be counted by one hand and only happened on the edge as debating with some infamous annoying user. However i am a frequent lurker in our dear ff and it gave me so much joy. I am not a forum person so i won't post much but i will be here, allways support our special person. I want to delicate my first post here to say a big thank you to our amazing and wonderful founders as well as dedicated fans for doing an awesome job in such a sassy style. You guys are awesome , just like the man that we adore so much.