General Yuzuru Chat

swanbeau said:
does this mean yuzuru is in toronto now? it was said he'll stay in Japan till the end of April and it's May already

Possibly went back for choreo?

Liu Xinyu s doing another fangift giveaway with Yuzu, SpidyJin, and Shoma's signature on a notebook :smiley-love017:  I adore him, he's such a sweetheart. Its sooo difficult (and required tons of luck!) to get Yuzu's signature these days... jealous of Chinese fans! :crybaby:

http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006Ig9OJgy1ff2pgla88oj30ku0ku78x.jpg

ShiroKJ said:
swanbeau said:
does this mean yuzuru is in toronto now? it was said he'll stay in Japan till the end of April and it's May already

Liu Xinyu s doing another fangift giveaway with Yuzu, SpidyJin, and Shoma's signature on a notebook :love: I adore him, he's such a sweetheart. Its sooo difficult (and required tons of luck!) to get Yuzu's signature these days... jealous of Chinese fans! :crybaby:

It's impossible to get that signature notebook lol... It's so funny how Chinese fans are reposting that post. It's becoming a routine: repost as soon as they wake up, repost after lunch, repost before going to sleep. And the last time I checked there is a fan who reposts by typing in one line of a poem each time :rofl:

mcq said:
Hello everyone mcq here!

Glad to know that it is up and running when I wake up

Looking forward to more news and chats like we usually do :grin:

Yay you're finally here! :yay: That means a sizeable number of regular pillars of the FF is all here now, we're so blessed! :yay:

Thinking ahead, Is there a place where we can place suggestions on how the forum can improve later on? Of course, when all of the wonderful creators of the forum have time to add new feature or change others. I have no acknowledge about how everything is run, but I can learn if there's a need for it, but I don't think it will since there's already proficient people here as we can see from the short time in which this thread was set up. :yay:

Maybe we can have a brainstorm "Construction" section for this and you can move my post there if you want.

From what i've seen until now, other posters talked about:

1) Layout Design

2) Increase the number of posts in one page.

3) Increase the diversity of emoticons available.

4) Improve the current layout on mobile or have a full mobile version altogether.

5) The Like/Dislike function - I believe this is a long term thing, some people talked about some issues with hosting. which I admit I understood nothing but carry on

Of course I don't know if some of these are possible at all and I'm aware that others will take some time to figure out, but I'm just listing them to organize a bit.

These are my suggestions:

1) Can we please put the avatars of the posters on the left and the their posts on the right? Or is the current format the only one supported?

2) Can we bring the little Ina Bauer icon that appeared on the tab at the Kuyashii forum? LOL irrelevant, I know, but I can't help myself

This is me being picky, but I wanted to know if these are possible k.

Again, thank you for all of the hard work put into the creation of Planet Hanyu. :clap:

There is a new yuzu days https://www.myrepi.com/

5e3297dfgy1ff5mtc87loj20fl09wdh4.jpg

"he dislikes the harsh scent of perfume, passing the airport duty-free shops, it often smell of cosmetics and perfume which causes him to have an itchy nose/discomfort. But that the fabric softer's natural fragrance is a natural smell and it gives people the feeling that it is their own aroma, a very peaceful mind."

Lambari said:
Thinking ahead, Is there a place where we can place suggestions on how the forum can improve later on? Of course, when all of the wonderful creators of the forum have time to add new feature or change others. I have no acknowledge about how everything is run, but I can learn if there's a need for it, but I don't think it will since there's already proficient people here as we can see from the short time in which this thread was set up. :yay:

Maybe we can have a brainstorm "Construction" section for this and you can move my post there if you want.

From what i've seen until now, other posters talked about:

1) Layout Design

2) Increase the number of posts in one page.

3) Increase the diversity of emoticons available.

4) Improve the current layout on mobile or have a full mobile version altogether.

5) The Like/Dislike function - I believe this is a long term thing, some people talked about some issues with hosting. which I admit I understood nothing but carry on

Of course I don't know if some of these are possible at all and I'm aware that others will take some time to figure out, but I'm just listing them to organize a bit.

These are my suggestions:

1) Can we please put the avatars of the posters on the left and the their posts on the right? Or is the current format the only one supported?

2) Can we bring the little Ina Bauer icon that appeared on the tab at the Kuyashii forum? LOL irrelevant, I know, but I can't help myself

This is me being picky, but I wanted to know if these are possible k.

Again, thank you for all of the hard work put into the creation of Planet Hanyu. :clap:

Of course! :yes: You can post suggestions here:

its at the very bottom when you're in the Board Index section.

Hi everyone,

I was a lurker in GS and was too shy to post anything in the old FF. I was so sad the old FF was gone, but thanks everyone for setting this new forum up. It's so nice

I hope I can post more often here, please excuse my English. (Not my first language)

Off topic- what are the chances yuzuru going to pick SC and SA? I am thinking to buy the tickets but have a feeling he will pick CoR and NHK this year. SC is only a week apart from NHK, it's too close, I feel like he might pick COR. Any thoughts? Once again, thank you everyone

There is a new yuzu days https://www.myrepi.com/

5e3297dfgy1ff5mtc87loj20fl09wdh4.jpg

"he dislikes the harsh scent of perfume, passing the airport duty-free shops, it often smell of cosmetics and perfume which causes him to have an itchy nose/discomfort. But that the fabric softer's natural fragrance is a natural smell and it gives people the feeling that it is their own aroma, a very peaceful mind."

I'm sorry but these kind of things just make me wonder how does a space kitty smell?

Also, you can see the ina bauer icon in firefox :) for some reason it doesn't show on chrome...

hana said:
ShiroKJ said:
swanbeau said:

Liu Xinyu s doing another fangift giveaway with Yuzu, SpidyJin, and Shoma's signature on a notebook :love: I adore him, he's such a sweetheart. Its sooo difficult (and required tons of luck!) to get Yuzu's signature these days... jealous of Chinese fans! :crybaby:

It's impossible to get that signature notebook lol... It's so funny how Chinese fans are reposting that post. It's becoming a routine: repost as soon as they wake up, repost after lunch, repost before going to sleep. And the last time I checked there is a fan who reposts by typing in one line of a poem each time :rofl:

Lol thats why I saw it posted a million times? :rofl: I guess they're trying to up their chances when he does the random draw.

Hydroblade said:
ShiroKJ said:

http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/5e3297dfgy1 ... 09wdh4.jpg

I'm sorry but these kind of things just make me wonder how does a space kitty smell?

Also, you can see the ina bauer icon in firefox :) for some reason it doesn't show on chrome...

I read years ago...that he smelled like lemon and chocolate :P

I think he's in Toronto right now.. Maybe already working with his new programs?!

I'm very curious about this as well. We had a Yuzu galore for one day and then absolutely nothing else for the whole weekend?! :rofl:

Where IS he? What's his schedule going to be? Is he done with duties in Japan now? When will he be back to Canada?? So many questions, zero answer from the expert ninja in question himself :smile

lmao the last time on the other place people were freaking out he was gonna switch choreographer to DW because of that article, remember? what's the continuation of that anyway? that it was indeed a rumor?

[image]http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006Ig9OJgy1ff2pgla88oj30ku0ku78x.jpg[/image]

I love Liu Xinyu so much. I must say i'm glad yuzu asked for help that day in beijing (thats what made them close right? cmiiw) that fans were/are/will be provided highly entertaining pic like the princess carry ones lol