General Yuzuru Chat

Fay said:
We should perhaps have a poll of something just to see which parts of the world people are from... - and how many of them are native speakers of English. :)

This is a perfect place to practise your language. I promise no one will laugh at you! :)

You would laugh at me if I tried out my Russian. Trust me. You'd keel over and have tears in your eyes. :yes:

Even Yuzuru couldn't make me do it!

Yatagarasu said:
OmNom said:
Yeahhh I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the last jab at Yuzu, but her actually praising Shoma for his perfect techniques definitely doesn't clear any of them :) there's obviously sth fishy going on in the background 

At this point, there's nothing to do but well, be immune to it :)Otherwise it's just super annoying. But if something eh pops up, don't be surprised, Olympics season after all.

We're going to have plenty to talk about anyway. Will he land this, will he land that ... has he learned the polka to up his 3F GOEs.

don't forget tanos, rippons AND changing costumes mid-jumps! :)

maybe raise one or two more limbs above his waist while he's at it too, for good measure :)

Yatagarasu said:
Fay said:
We should perhaps have a poll of something just to see which parts of the world people are from... - and how many of them are native speakers of English. :)

This is a perfect place to practise your language. I promise no one will laugh at you! :)

You would laugh at me if I tried out my Russian. Trust me. You'd keel over and have tears in your eyes. :yes:

Even Yuzuru couldn't make me do it!

I love you far too much to laugh at you. Well, I'd laugh but only lovingly!

Fay said:

*hugs*

One day if I finally manage to drag myself to CoR you have my permission to point and laugh, after of course you get me drunk enough to make me open my mouth. It'll be free comedy gold. But hey, I'd laugh at myself too so it's all good!

Yatagarasu said:
Fay said:

*hugs*

One day if I finally manage to drag myself to CoR you have my permission to point and laugh, after of course you get me drunk enough to make me open my mouth. It'll be free comedy gold. But hey, I'd laugh at myself too so it's all good!

Russian is hell for foreigners - I admire every person tackling it!

thank you yata and sally... :smiley-love017:

still wondering how a forum works... this is my first time join forum... will explore a little. :grin:

yesss... I already apply request to join the church... I am supper happy now :smiley-happy085:

there are international talk here... this forum so cool... :smiley-love017:

now I will not sad to say good bye to GS :yes:

kusa said:
thank you yata and sally... :love:

still wondering how a forum works... this is my first time join forum... will explore a little. :yee:

yesss... I already apply request to join the church... I am supper happy now :yay:

there are international talk here... this forum so cool... :love:

now I will not sad to say good bye to GS :yes:

No rush, take your time, plenty to explore! And honestly, don't worry about the English, it's truly more than fine.

We're going to have a wedding, well THE wedding at the church too so be sure to join us there too if you fancy yourself a piece of Yuzuru :D

kaeryth said:
Hello! Sorry to be a bother. But I seemed to miss the post regarding Shizuka? Just wondering what she said?

basically confirming Yuzu's superior technique to EVERYONE in the world, and how he works hard to keep that status

but in a much more classy and reasonable tone, which is what Sendai natives seem to have in common :yes:

Hello! Sorry to be a bother. But I seemed to miss the post regarding Shizuka? Just wondering what she said?

Hanyu-senshu has the most beautiful axis and flow going into and out of his jumps in the world, and he is fastidious about these things. He is not only technically adept, but is an artist. He has everything figure skating requires.

-Shizuka hold-my-bear Arakawa

OmNom said:
kaeryth said:

basically confirming Yuzu's superior technique to EVERYONE in the world, and how he works hard to keep that status

but in a much more classy and reasonable tone, which is what Sendai natives seem to have in common :yes:

Shizuka is such a classy lady! I love her! :smiley-love017:

Hanyu-senshu has the most beautiful axis and flow going into and out of his jumps in the world, and he is fastidious about these things. He is not only technically adept, but is an artist. He has everything figure skating requires.

-Shizuka hold-my-bear Arakawa

Aaaah... Thank you! I love how classy Shizuka is. Her relationship with Yuzu is also very poetic in it's parallels.

Sally, I totally looove your ava! :love: OmNom is second best! :love:

Maybe we should make a ranking with the best avas on the forum! (jk of course) :laugh:

Thank you ralucutzagy, I love everyone's fanart but runrun's has a special place in my heart. I might change it from time to time because there are many great pics to choose from.

I think it was Pamigena who made a very nice poll a couple of months ago, do you remember? I don't have the link anymore, but we could make something similar to that.