General Yuzuru Chat

still no news on yuzu, huh? its still in early on the off season but i miss him already.... he's definitely in canada now, i hope he already choose what music he wanted to skate on at least?

question, do you guys think, like he said, he really dont have any plan for the music he wanted to choose in the olympic season when he was asked that question at the end of last season? because i have a feeling he at least had some ideas and probably have been collecting olympic-appropriate songs all these times... maybe too many to choose from, even :rofl:(no plan yuzu doesnt sound like yuzu at all :) )

Anya said:
zunho01ukgel said:
Guys,I'm just wondering if you have video links of gala practices of yuzu??? I desperately want to see it ever since. Aaron has deleted the one in gpf because someone is stealing his videos. Any link would be appreciated :yes:

Kiches has the 2016 Skate Canada gala practices: http://www.dailymotion.com/kichessarjilian.

I think there are still some 2016 GPF gala practices on Youtube.

Thank you.

xeyra said:
zunho01ukgel said:
Guys,I'm just wondering if you have video links of gala practices of yuzu??? I desperately want to see it ever since. Aaron has deleted the one in gpf because someone is stealing his videos. Any link would be appreciated :yes:

There's a group of people going through the old GS media thread to organize it and bring the contents back to this forum, including the occasional practice video. Hopefully things will start to get posted soon. Meanwhile, if anyone remembers any links or has saved any, they're welcome to post them here. It's the off-season, we probably aren't going to get new info on Yuzu any time soon, so let's reminisce! (about everything but Boston, please)

Yes,thanks for your response

Hi...hello all.. this is my very first post on a forum. :smiley-happy085:

I am lurker on Gs since the beginning of last season.

I have no courage to make account at GS because English is not my first language and I am still beginner who learning bit by bit about FS.

I am soooo sad with what happen about yuzu thread at GS... it is so cruel for me.

I read and check your all post there every day, I really enjoy them... thank you sooooo much for every thing... I love you all.

(I itch to mention, one of my fave post section was about PPOS invisible convo, I laugh so hard when I read it... :rofl: (btw, hydro I am your fan))

I planned to read old post to fill off season and now I they are gone :cry: the whole thread is gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was so happy when I found this forum... thank you so much for your hard work to built yuzu fans new home.

now, I will back to lurker mode and happily read every post here. :yay:

swanbeau said:
question, do you guys think, like he said, he really dont have any plan for the music he wanted to choose in the olympic season when he was asked that question at the end of last season? because i have a feeling he at least had some ideas and probably have been collecting olympic-appropriate songs all these times... maybe too many to choose from, even :rofl:(no plan yuzu doesnt sound like yuzu at all :) )

I think it was a polite way to refuse to answer this question. ;)

Yatagarasu said:
Altie said:
Where has Akiko promoted Shoma's jump ? :scratch2:

On tv. His textbook jumps.

I mean you may think what you want, but this PR game is old, and Yuzu's been on the receiving end for years. It's just how this goes.

Textbook jumps? Shoma?? I like the guy, but come on... :rofl:

I know why these things happen, but it still feels like throwing stones on their own roof when you look at the big picture: Yuzuru is undeniably HUGE, and whatever happens they'll be sure to miss his star-power when he's gone 

kusa said:

I have no courage to make account at GS because English is not my first language and I am still beginner who learning bit by bit about FS.

Welcome! And your English is perfectly fine! Please do join us in gushing about Yuzuru, there's plenty to talk about even if it's not technicalities and ahem, check out the Church when you have time if you liked the glorious invisible convos :D

ETA

Fay said:
I've heard some news in the Russian thread Yuzu's flown back to Toronto? Is that right?

I haven't seen anything Fay but fingers crossed. It seems quite plausible.

kusa said:

I am soooo sad with what happen about yuzu thread at GS... it is so cruel for me.

I read and check your all post there every day, I really enjoy them... thank you sooooo much for every thing... I love you all.

(I itch to mention, one of my fave post section was about PPOS invisible convo, I laugh so hard when I read it... :rofl: (btw, hydro I am your fan))

I planned to read old post to fill off season and now I they are gone :cry: the whole thread is gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was so happy when I found this forum... thank you so much for your hard work to built yuzu fans new home.

Hello and welcome on Planet Hanyu, and please don't feel discouraged just because English is not your first language.

Enjoy your stay here!

Yatagarasu said:
Altie said:
Where has Akiko promoted Shoma's jump ? :scratch2:

On tv. His textbook jumps.

I mean you may think what you want, but this PR game is old, and Yuzu's been on the receiving end for years. It's just how this goes.

:omg:

Yeahhh I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the last jab at Yuzu, but her actually praising Shoma for his perfect techniques definitely doesn't clear any of them :) there's obviously sth fishy going on in the background 

OmNom said:
I interrupt your daily chat to bring you this blessed screen-shot of 1111 members :smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085:

WOAH!!! AMAZING GUYS!! :clap: :clap:

Let's be positive and focus on supporting Yuzu.. :yes:

Btw, hi to all previous lurkers I hope you enjoy your stay here!

sallycinnamon said:
kusa said:

(I itch to mention, one of my fave post section was about PPOS invisible convo, I laugh so hard when I read it... :rofl: (btw, hydro I am your fan))

I planned to read old post to fill off season and now I they are gone :cry: the whole thread is gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hello and welcome on Planet Hanyu, and please don't feel discouraged just because English is not your first language.

Enjoy your stay here!

Sally, I totally looove your ava! :smiley-love017: OmNom is second best! :smiley-love017:

Maybe we should make a ranking with the best avas on the forum! (jk of course) :laughing:

Yeahhh I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the last jab at Yuzu, but her actually praising Shoma for his perfect techniques definitely doesn't clear any of them :smile: there's obviously sth fishy going on in the background :problem:

At this point, there's nothing to do but well, be immune to it :smile: Otherwise it's just super annoying. But if something eh pops up, don't be surprised, Olympics season after all.

We're going to have plenty to talk about anyway. Will he land this, will he land that ... has he learned the polka to up his 3F GOEs.

We should perhaps have a poll of something just to see which parts of the world people are from... - and how many of them are native speakers of English. :)

This is a perfect place to practise your language. I promise no one will laugh at you! :)