General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hmm, yes *that* jump can be dubbed The-reason-why-Brian-went-to-Kobe, and *that other jump* the more dangerous one, his one true love, can be the-jump-that-shall-not-be-named...

And The-Boy-Who-Skates is, according to Professor Fanyu Trelawney's prophecy, destined to conquer it! :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Dara said:

Actually he didn't use word "fire". 

He said about 本能 (honnoo, "instinct"), not 炎 (honoo, "flame"). I think that part was mistranslated.

Oooh. I see! What a pit though, I would have loved for Yuzu to explicitly use the word 'fire', hehehe. But he already said 'Blue Flames', so I can rest easy. 

Instinct has a big part in how Yuzu approaches skating, doesn't it? The way he jumps, particularly. 

9 minutes ago, misheyxxxooo said:

At this point, the 4F is just the-other-quad

The poor-little-rich-quad? 

There's a good fanfic for him and his harem of quads....emperor yuzu and emperess axel, high lady 4T....and how high lady 4T is almost at the level of stealing the place of empress 3A, all the meanwhile 4S has been sent to the cold palace wing, and how everyone is concerned that soon high lady 4 lz will be joining them, while Yuzu is pursueing the elusive lady 4A? 

25 minutes ago, Xen said:

There's a good fanfic for him and his harem of quads....emperor yuzu and emperess axel, high lady 4T....and how high lady 4T is almost at the level of stealing the place of empress 3A, all the meanwhile 4S has been sent to the cold palace wing, and how everyone is concerned that soon high lady 4 lz will be joining them, while Yuzu is pursueing the elusive lady 4A? 

And anticipating one day the high lady give birth to a little prince 5T?

26 minutes ago, Xen said:

For sure its going to be a bloodbath :rofl: