General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

I could not find a footage of Yamato kissing everyone but found a footage of the jump battle. Yeah, it was probably one of his earliest 4S attempt (and success) in a show.

I like Yamato because he is always friendly and supportive toward Yuzu, and any other younger skaters. He’s very funny and good looking, too.;)

Yes me too! Wow I can't believe it was him... oh man how I wish I could've seen it :sadPooh:

On another note, it was a nice 4S too! I was so surprised the first time I saw it and had to replay it a few times to make sure it wasn't a 4T lol

9 minutes ago, Floria said:

He did Firebird in 2007-2008. But it is still a possibility, yes. Personally I prefer Swan Lake

I prefer Swan Lake, too. I just have the feeling that he would use a beating-a-dead-horse music (or something like that) for his FS and that music may have connection to a time mark of his career. Both Swan Lake and Firebird have their own remarks in his career: first SP in senior circuit/first program he performed after the earthquake (Swan Lake); first international gold medal (Firebird).

+ "To soar" or "To skate like fire"

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

It would be epic and it would reflect Yuzuru's previously stated desire to "skate like fire".

Actually he didn't use word "fire". 

He said about 本能 (honnoo, "instinct"), not 炎 (honoo, "flame"). I think that part was mistranslated.

On 6/9/2017 at 12:03 PM, sweetwater said:

I could not find a footage of Yamato kissing everyone but found a footage of the jump battle. Yeah, it was probably one of his earliest 4S attempt (and success) in a show.

:offtopic2: 

But can someone explain to me why I can't watch twitter videos on Chrome anymore? I started using it because Firefox gave me a 'Media cannot be played' message on each twitter video, but suddenly Chrome is giving me the same message and I didn't change anything, I don't think.

1 minute ago, misheyxxxooo said:

The-reason-why-Brian-went-to-Kobe? 

Hmm, yes *that* jump can be dubbed The-reason-why-Brian-went-to-Kobe, and *that other jump* the more dangerous one, his one true love, can be the-jump-that-shall-not-be-named...

What should nickname the 5T..?

On 6/9/2017 at 12:47 PM, xeyra said:

:offtopic2:

But can someone explain to me why I can't watch twitter videos on Chrome anymore? I started using it because Firefox gave me a 'Media cannot be played' message on each twitter video, but suddenly Chrome is giving me the same message and I didn't change anything, I don't think.

I have been in the exact same situation since yesterday and I am already panicking :(  

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hmm, yes *that* jump can be dubbed The-reason-why-Brian-went-to-Kobe, and *that other jump* the more dangerous one, his one true love, can be the-jump-that-shall-not-be-named...

What should nickname the 5T..?

The "Let's-not-talk-about-that-yet" jump