General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, meoima said:

There is this girl who trains at CC: https://child-of-irony.tumblr.com/post/161593508817/somebody-just-tweeted-about-it-so-i-dont-have-to

She said this: "somebody on goldenskate already guessed Yuzu’s freeskate correctly. It’s eating me up not being able to tell them they are right, haha."

Anyone is still on Golden Skate to check all the guesses there? 

Depending on when she last looked at GS, the newest post in the FF (bout 8 hours ago) is about Seimei... Of course, she might have seen the correct guess way earlier elsewhere on GS, but it'll take some time to look through everything...

1 minute ago, chiraya said:

Someone also mentioned Through the Eyes of Love" from the movie Ice Castles in the previous page in GS

omg my favorite wedding song! I love singing this!! :embSwan: Ehh but considering his SP is already slow and calm I'd guess his FS will be a bit fast-paced? I love final fantasy 7 and I would scream so loud if he actually did one winged angel lol imagining Yuzu as sephiroth -> :dpooh:

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

omg my favorite wedding song! I love singing this!! :embSwan: Ehh but considering his SP is already slow and calm I'd guess his FS will be a bit fast-paced? I love final fantasy 7 and I would scream so loud if he actually did one winged angel lol imagining Yuzu as sephiroth -> :dpooh:

Yeah the music for the two programmes will be quite the same with the piano etc.. 

I want to see him as Cloud lol imagine his spike hair lmao (which will be messy after spins)

38 minutes ago, meoima said:

There is this girl who trains at CC: https://child-of-irony.tumblr.com/post/161593508817/somebody-just-tweeted-about-it-so-i-dont-have-to

She said this: "somebody on goldenskate already guessed Yuzu’s freeskate correctly. It’s eating me up not being able to tell them they are right, haha."

Anyone is still on Golden Skate to check all the guesses there? 

I'm actually looking through that....there's been a lot of guesses. I've guessed Swan Lake, R+J (abel korzeniowski version), Tan Dun Hero, and The Little Prince soundtrack. Others have guessed, Gershwin (Rhapsody in Blue), Schubert's Serenade, Bach's Tocatta, Czardas,'Ancora' piece by Ludovico Einaudi, OST from "The Danish Girl" by Desplat, Tango de Roxanne (not sure if it was for LP or SP). Take your pick....

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm actually looking through that....there's been a lot of guesses. I've guessed Swan Lake, R+J (abel korzeniowski version), Tan Dun Hero, and The Little Prince soundtrack. Others have guessed, Gershwin (Rhapsody in Blue), Schubert's Serenade, Bach's Tocatta, Czardas,'Ancora' piece by Ludovico Einaudi, OST from "The Danish Girl" by Desplat, Tango de Roxanne (not sure if it was for LP or SP). Take your pick....

OMG! With little exceptions, all the big warhorses are here! :facepalm: I don't know what to pick ... I hope that girl was just teasing us ...

Tango de Roxanne would be EPIC ... fail ... for me ... :Poohgaveup:

In Yuzuru we trust :fingerscrossed:

just realized this Pooh emoji looks exactly the same as my big Pooh plushy lol this emoji is 100% American Pooh plushy bc his fur is orange, Japanese Pooh plushy is more yellow hahaha sorry for my nonsense ramble about Pooh 

Well I kind of guessed Swan lake...since it fits with his "soar" and wings on the blade and stuff...but he did just do Notte Stellata. I'm trying to see if anyone mentioned firebird in the GS FF thread, because that was the other one that would fit. 

I'm still hoping for the war (not horse) epic music, like Empire of Angels or Icarus but the last posts on GS are either suggesting Seimei or music from a NHK Taiga drama soundtrack, The last discussions we had on music there were quite a while ago, though, and we don't know when this person saw the suggestion. 

On 6/9/2017 at 7:27 AM, Xen said:

Well I kind of guessed Swan lake...since it fits with his "soar" and wings on the blade and stuff...but he did just do Notte Stellata. I'm trying to see if anyone mentioned firebird in the GS FF thread, because that was the other one that would fit. 

If he skates to Swan Lake in black swan outfit I will die of happiness. Of course it is overused but the music is still extremely beautiful and has it all to make a decent LP. And Tchaikovsky was mentioned as possible choice.

And this choice probably can make sense for him like it was with RJ1 and RJ2. White Legend SP was based on Swan Lake music and has a lot of meaning for him and the next Olympics is kind of culmination of his skating career.

It  doesn't mean nothing, but he did some swan ballet movements at WTT gala rehersal. I want more of this <3 

But speaking of Tchaikovsky even RJ3 is still possible! :laughing:

On 6/7/2017 at 9:05 PM, SSS said:

Sorry to interrupt, but carrying the Disney Pooh tissue box cover in my arms is fantastic...I can feel the connection. I could not stop giggling when walking on the street and holding the Pooh in different ways like what Yuzu does...:xD::Poohgaveup:

Yes, Pooh san finally got shipped to me @nagini:embSwan:I don't feel bad about the $25 shipping fee any more.

@SSS  I'm so happy for you! Enjoy and take it everywhere with you! To competitions it's mandatory 

Only 25$?! To ship something to my country takes at least 45$ :facepalm: and then if the goods cost more than 200$ i have to pay customs tax. So i'm trying to buy everything while i'm abroad.:POOH:

6 minutes ago, Floria said:

If he skates to Swan Lake in black swan outfit I will die of happiness. Of course it is overused but the music is still extremely beautiful and has it all to make a decent LP. And Tchaikovsky was mentioned as possible choice.

And this choice probably can make sense for him like it was with RJ1 and RJ2. White Legend SP was based on Swan Lake music and has a lot of meaning for him and the next Olympics is kind of culmination of his skating career.

It  doesn't mean nothing, but he did some swan ballet movements at WTT gala rehersal. I want more of this :BeatingHeart:

My heart would explode if he did a black swan (white legend doesn't count...)

Again, i was promised that off seasons were quiet...

On 6/9/2017 at 8:01 AM, Floria said:

It  doesn't mean nothing, but he did some swan ballet movements at WTT gala rehersal. I want more of this <3

Well he does have the arm movements down! I only mentioned it because my brain was thinking "what if he skates to music traditionally only used by female skaters" and that was the warhorse that popped up. I did have a weird dream about a costume for him, but it seemed to fit with New World Symphony more. It was mostly black with white pipping and lace/edge work, so I guess it could fit Swan lake, but there were no feathers. :facepalm: I feel like I should go dust off my sketchbook and draw it out, but then what if I jinx it into being? 

In the same vein, it was also in GS where we discussed "what is considered asian music" and Kenji Kawai, Umebayashi and OST from The Last Samurai were mentioned. If they decide to do "character portrayals" then The Last Samurai is a possibility no? 

On 6/9/2017 at 8:09 AM, Hydroblade said:

My heart would explode if he did a black swan (white legend doesn't count...)

Again, i was promised that off seasons were quiet...

A quiet off season now that he has a forum to his own? Wishful thinking my dear...wishful thinking....