General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Hydroblade said:

The Japanese thread on the planet has a different opinion :D

Aaah now I'm curious. Imma lurk a little on the Japanese thread!

(I kinda agree though? I never disliked a single Yuzuru costume tbh)

4 minutes ago, liv said:

Oh, I have definitely hated some of them... wondering what the heck is THAT supposed to be??? Love the boy, but not gonna lie... for some of those outfits he needs respect for just having the balls to wear them.  

Oh, he never lacked those balls - and he pulled them off, most of them. The worst happened when he was very young..

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Oh, he never lacked those balls - and he pulled them off, most of them. The worst happened when he was very young..

I wonder how many of the sparkles are rhinestones and how many are crystallized hater tears :P

48 minutes ago, liv said:

Oh, I have definitely hated some of them... wondering what the heck is THAT supposed to be??? Love the boy, but not gonna lie... for some of those outfits he needs respect for just having the balls to wear them.  

The cabbage / seaweed costume is still giving me nightmares tbh :slinkaway:

2 hours ago, Mishmish said:

Here is a translation of Yuzuru's interview with the Ice Jewels vol. 6:

https://yukirin1408.tumblr.com/post/161401288728/yuzuru-hanyus-interview-from-ice-jewels-vol-6

"There are various aspects that go into PCS evaluation, but there’s no regulation about if the audience reacts a lot, or [anything that says] skaters with more balletic movements score higher"

Did he just-????

18 minutes ago, Anony said:

"There are various aspects that go into PCS evaluation, but there’s no regulation about if the audience reacts a lot, or [anything that says] skaters with more balletic movements score higher"

Did he just-????

My thought exactly , I think he did it lol - shade by mr.Hanyu ?? :popcorn: