General Yuzuru Chat

Nuitsuki said:
Hydroblade said:

I ADDED A NEW SMILEY, GUYS

:goe:

ENJOY

Hydrblade you're a legend :bow:

Nah, i had a three day long weekend :) (that's what i tell myself to feel better about hitting 100+posts while doing admin shit hahaha)

beki said:
Thank you Shizuka! Someone needs to keep it real. Maybe these two can build a new power center in Japanese figure skating.

:goe: 

Afterall, they are the ones who brought the gold home. A skating school in Sendai with their names would be so cool :coolio:

Thank you Shizuka! Someone needs to keep it real. Maybe these two can build a new power center in Japanese figure skating.

They are the only oly champs that Japan has in figure skating, maybe if they put their minds, time and money together and JFed let them they could do someting nice in Sendai.

Hanmgse said:
tournesols said:

:tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5: :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5: :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5:

Sendai legends. Skating legends. Legends :bow: 

There must be a miracle in Sendai ice rink that the two of OGM was from Sendai. :bow: I won't be surprised if in the next future Sendai has a new hero in FS.

Yuazz said:
There must be a miracle in Sendai ice rink that the two of OGM was from Sendai. :bow:  I won't be surprised if in the next future Sendai has a new hero in FS.

Sendai. Where Olympic Champions Are Born. :yes:

Guys,I'm just wondering if you have video links of gala practices of yuzu??? I desperately want to see it ever since. Aaron has deleted the one in gpf because someone is stealing his videos. Any link would be appreciated :yes:

Kiches has the 2016 Skate Canada gala practices: http://www.dailymotion.com/kichessarjilian.

I think there are still some 2016 GPF gala practices on Youtube.

zunho01ukgel said:
Guys,I'm just wondering if you have video links of gala practices of yuzu??? I desperately want to see it ever since. Aaron has deleted the one in gpf because someone is stealing his videos. Any link would be appreciated :yes: 

There's a group of people going through the old GS media thread to organize it and bring the contents back to this forum, including the occasional practice video. Hopefully things will start to get posted soon. Meanwhile, if anyone remembers any links or has saved any, they're welcome to post them here. It's the off-season, we probably aren't going to get new info on Yuzu any time soon, so let's reminisce! (about everything but Boston, please)

Aww, it's so nice that everyone started a new forum just for Yuzu. :clap: I'm glad to have joined! Also I was away for a week on the GoldenSkate forum, what happened?

It's... complicated. Things happened, the FF was closed for 'maintenance' and people decided to find a new home. You can talk about it more in this thread.

I love that Shizuka fought back the Nagoya group’s attack on Yuzuru with such little effort. She only tells the truth and it works. Not to mention she's the Olympic Champion and World Champion, her words weigh much more than others, she is not some skaters who only medalled at WC just once (Sorry I have to throw this shade, I can't help myself).