General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Does the Autumn Classic website generally delete their videos?  Was planning on working early then watching afterwards.  I'm seriously thinking about taking Friday off if there's a chance I won't get to see it if I don't catch the live stream

Fanyus spending their precious annual leave days on Hanyu competition days is the most relatable thing ever :xD:

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Am I the only one who saw the training time and went "Wonder if he's doing his thesis?"

I know that Kolyada's thesis was about jumps... since Yuzu studies something that relates to human body and the movements that can be applied to sports - I wonder what he'll write (if he is writing)... 

(*cough* I'm so here for him writing down all this knowledge he gained through research for 4A, like a true king :1:)

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

Am I the only one who saw the training time and went "Wonder if he's doing his thesis?"

2 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

I know that Kolyada's thesis was about jumps... since Yuzu studies something that relates to human body and the movements that can be applied to sports - I wonder what he'll write (if he is writing)... 

(*cough* I'm so here for him writing down all this knowledge he gained through research for 4A, like a true king :1:)

His thesis could be titled "Correlation analysis of 4A and other quad jumps effects on human body - the impact measured by the hair loss effect". To coincide the thesis submission, BOrser will publish self confessed book titled "Rise and fall of a long suffering coach - how to rebuild your hair follicle confidence vol.1".

I will definitely buy a copy if I could:darklordyuzu: 

32 minutes ago, meoima said:

Hello this one says anything I wonder if anyone can summarize it? It is not his new interview right? Thank you.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180920-00000123-dal-spo

No new info or quote from Yuzu. It is mainly from the interview at the media day. Just  one quote specifically saying フリーでは五輪後から「唯一のモチベーション」と語ってきた4回転半ジャンプも今季中に挑戦する意向だ。- He is intending to include 4A which Yuzuru referred as "the only motivation" after PC into his fs in this season.

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

His thesis could be titled "Correlation analysis of 4A and other quad jumps effects on human body - the impact measured by the hair loss effect". To coincide the thesis submission, BOrser will publish self confessed book titled "Rise and fall of a long suffering coach - how to rebuild your hair follicle confidence vol.1".

I will definitely buy a copy if I could:darklordyuzu: 

"Analysis of 4A consisting in proof that I will be able to land it before anyone else with +5GOE and a difficult entry and exit."