General Yuzuru Chat

So... minimum size goat 30cm so it'd be seen? My hand luggage won't handle more but anything smaller willl be undistinguishable.

But, what of Yuzu splats all over? Goats would be a bit ironic then. Poohs are safer because they're just a sign of love. :scratch3:

And and, throwing Nessie might look like putting a pressure on Yuzu? I don't know I don't know ...:panic:

4 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

But, what of Yuzu splats all over? Goats would be a bit ironic then. Poohs are safer because they're just a sign of love. :scratch3:

Then we'll just have to bring both and then throw the most appropriate one for the moment xD

but if Yuzu does a WR, throwing GOATS will be just. Epic. 

@Murieleirum I suppose ideally we'd get one of those big Japanese fan twitters to pick up on it, like blue cosmos and then if they RTed it would definitely spread. Someone would have to tweet in Japanese initially though. 

We can work something out if it catches on, I am sure!

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

A giant nessie :)

That would be a brill thing, I absolutely agree.

6 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

We should put a paper banner around the plushy Nessie

Or a cape!
Super Nessie, with those words printed on it.

Super Nessie being a +GOE Nessie of course, the only kind Zu approves of anyway!

21 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

@Murieleirum I have no idea if Nessie is known outside of the English fandom (or even to what extent it has spread here). But I'd expect the Japanese don't know about the nickname. 

I know my comment on this should be ignored as unpopular.

But please allow me to say that for a Japanese Nessie is such a foreign creature living in a remote lake far away from Japan.  On the other hand, Godzilla, who has reportedly visited Japan many times in movies, is much more loved and awed for generations by Japanese, and there are cute plushies like these.

https://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall/ゴジラ/201632/

Sorry, I feel out of place and am regretting saying that.

11 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

We should put a paper banner around the plushy Nessie:

"NESSIE"

THE LOCH NESS MONSTER

AKA QUAD AXEL

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

@Murieleirum I suppose ideally we'd get one of those big Japanese fan twitters to pick up on it, like blue cosmos and then if they RTed it would definitely spread. Someone would have to tweet in Japanese initially though. 

We can work something out if it catches on, I am sure!

That would be a brill thing, I absolutely agree.

Or a cape!
Super Nessie, with those words printed on it.

Super Nessie being a +GOE Nessie of course, the only kind Zu approves of anyway!

"NESSIE"

THE LOCH NESS MONSTER

AKA +5 GOE QUAD AXEL

FTFY :D 

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

OK but what if they don't let us bring a giant stuffed animal into the arena? Our plan could be: I'll bring a deflated nessie and you guys all bring poohs. Then during one of the warmups, we'll stuff all the poohs into nessie. Voila, a giant nessie :D 

We'll end up on the news that way as THOSE people :rofl:

I love it.