General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Bilge said:

Afshagsjs

Do they accept foreign donations? I still have some old ones lying around somewhere and I wouldn't know how to properly dispose of them anyways

It would be kind of cool to think you might contribute to a tiny bit of a medal :68468287:

eta: just read they're collecting them in local stores and stuff so I'm guessing it's a no, but still a pretty cool idea

2 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

Do they accept foreign donations? I still have some old ones lying around somewhere and I wouldn't know how to properly dispose of them anyways

It would be kind of cool to think you might contribute to a tiny bit of a medal :68468287:

eta: just read they're collecting them in local stores and stuff so I'm guessing it's a no, but still a pretty cool idea

Maybe someone can start a drive 🤣

11 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Weird... now that I know Yuzu's new programs, I'm feeling kind of morose. Seimei and Ballade (and Notte Stellata) are really done now. It's hard to let Seimei go, in particular. It was just so unique and defining and intrinsically him that I'm a little sad trombone about anything else (despite being excited for new things). His program lineups for the last few seasons were just perfection.

I mean new programs make me feel more sad cuz the music are just so sentimental... they are just in tune with the upcoming winter. I won't hold my tears when watching them.

17 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Weird... now that I know Yuzu's new programs, I'm feeling kind of morose. Seimei and Ballade (and Notte Stellata) are really done now. It's hard to let Seimei go, in particular. It was just so unique and defining and intrinsically him that I'm a little sad trombone about anything else (despite being excited for new things). His program lineups for the last few seasons were just perfection.

Seimei, Ballade, and Notte Stellata are immortal. Just like R&J I is, and the other programs Yuzu has done. Each of them occupies a special space in my heart. I have no doubt his new programs will leave their marks, too.

What I like most about Yuzu is his range of expression and his devotion to really own his programs. The meaning he's given to the new programs makes me full of anticipation and excitement.

I love this "skating as if I were a child again" sentiment. It's like a perfect full circle. It says so much about his journey and his character. I'm just glad that the weight has been lifted off his shoulders and he's given permission to reward himself. Way to go, Yuzu!   :cri: