General Yuzuru Chat

Weird... now that I know Yuzu's new programs, I'm feeling kind of morose. Seimei and Ballade (and Notte Stellata) are really done now. It's hard to let Seimei go, in particular. It was just so unique and defining and intrinsically him that I'm a little sad trombone about anything else (despite being excited for new things). His program lineups for the last few seasons were just perfection.

21 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Weird... now that I know Yuzu's new programs, I'm feeling kind of morose. Seimei and Ballade (and Notte Stellata) are really done now. It's hard to let Seimei go, in particular. It was just so unique and defining and intrinsically him that I'm a little sad trombone about anything else (despite being excited for new things). His program lineups for the last few seasons were just perfection.

Yeah, this past season meant a lot to me personally, so it's bittersweet... now I can't believe ACI is in only a few weeks. Despite all the talk of off season "drought" it feels so short now.

2 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Off topic a bit, but inspired by the fact that Yuzu's 'historical' WRs will never be beaten, did. you realize that at the moment Stephen Gogolev is the holder of all 3 WRs?

Hmm... I'm surprised they have just one statistic for both juniors and seniors on the ISU website... though I guess it also says something about where the sport is that a junior is above all seniors who have competed so far (not many, admittedly)

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/promotion/ready-for-take-off/yuzuru-hanyu_part2/page2.html

interview prior to Olympic. It’s really emotional reading that 

“The most important thing is to compete in PyeongChang. I want to be in top physical condition, so I'm prioritizing my health and making sure I practice in the right way. After skating for 18 years, I'm finally mature enough to realize this."

Yuzu realizes that but still can’t escape injury :sadPooh: