General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Xen said:

His 3Lz didn't have anything very noticeable either when he trained 4Lz...nor his 3Loop when he had lady 4Loop waiting in the wings....

Ah! I miss 4Loop! I miss Yuzuru's skating! Watching the Juniors all day is wonderful, but I'm going in abstinence of the Swan's beautiful skating... 

The footage was most likely filmed on July 3rd and 4th. I doubt he did more than one trip to Tohoku and the visit to the school was on the 3rd. The visit to the ladies was probably on the same day (he's even wearing the same clothes) and he said the show was 'tomorrow', so, must have been the day after. So it was all right before going back to Toronto.

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

The footage was most likely filmed on July 3rd and 4th. I doubt he did more than one trip to Tohoku and the visit to the school was on the 3rd. The visit to the ladies was probably on the same day (he's even wearing the same clothes) and he said the show was 'tomorrow', so, must have been the day after. So it was all right before going back to Toronto.

Yeah, I don't really think we can deduce anything about Yuzu's present training condition/what kind of jumps he's doing now based on this performance. It was probably recorded right after FaOI ended like you said. This 24hTV is a more like a shiny distraction from the lack of any news  :dpooh:

5 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

I wonder if they would still have used Yuzu's SP for an example if he'd gone to the training camp, lol. Imagine him sitting there with the protocols, and his own personal marked-up copy of the protocols, and a copy of the old rules, and a copy of the new rules, and a set of matching highlighters and some white-out, evaluating his own program with a dead serious face like :hachimaki: .

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

I wonder if they would still have used Yuzu's SP for an example if he'd gone to the training camp, lol. Imagine him sitting there with the protocols, and his own personal marked-up copy of the protocols, and a copy of the old rules, and a copy of the new rules, and a set of matching highlighters and some white-out, evaluating his own program with a dead serious face like :hachimaki: .

"I need to work harder..."

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

I am 100% sure he already does this when he is alone, highlighters and all that!