General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I'm hoping he keeps it thatbit longer and we get a swept back (a la LGC) look for at least one of the new programs, which {foot tapping} we are still waiting on...........

I can’t stress this enough: LGC hair one more time is my dying wish. I’ll just die happy right after. 

On 8/19/2018 at 9:41 AM, Sammie said:
  Hide contents

:LOL:

WTH and WTH...if this is something that we have to endure before the drought season ends, I don't think I can take it much longer:crazyshit:

Zu oh almighty Zu, please end this madness now and give us your new program or we may have 101 more varieties of these (...having said that, I'm curious to see what would be like to swap with Javi's face...:embSwan:)

14 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

WTH and WTH...if this is something that we have to endure before the draught season ends, I don't think I can take it much longer:crazyshit:

Zu oh almighty Zu, please end this madness now and give us your new program or we may have 101 more varieties of these (...having said that, I'm curious to see what would be like to swap with Javi's face...:embSwan:)

Scroll down the twitter feed for the nightmare vision of an Olympic podium...

https://twitter.com/yuzuroo_/status/1030988341229936640

(I'm showing as a link to spare tender sensibilities)

Yuzuru does need to do something to stop the flow of madness, it's his duty....

3 minutes ago, TallyT said:

...............sorry Zu I will never ever complain the lack of info again (for this off season anyway)...please can I unseen the image PLZ!?

God had created Zu's face with the perfect balance including the shape of the face. I also conclude that though Javi's face is considered 'handsome', it cannot maintain the charm without the face actually attached to his face and the body. But  poor Shoma, his face is completely lost the identity...

11 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I also conclude that though Javi's face is considered 'handsome', it cannot maintain the charm without the face actually attached to his face and the body.

What worries me is I look at the Javi-faced Yuzu and my mind keeps going "he looks familiar, now where have I seen him before???" (and it's not just on Javi!) So there is somewhere in the world a doppelganger to this, umm, vision...

42 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Yuzuru I hope you're seeing this and having a good laugh somewhere in your cave because b o i :59227c768286a__s: