General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Lmao, so there was nothing new at all? The show seem to be just reiterating his interview at that time. I thought they had a new vtr with yuzu speaking about it in hindsight but lol I guess recycling content is universal.

Well, the cringey part with the actor playing Yuzu, about how the makers of the movie virtually begged him to do the movie was new, I think. But yep, that was it... The evil overlord is still in his secret cave in Toronto... (getting ready to kill us with his new programs whenever the time comes...)

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

TV Asahi's poster for the Grand Prix Series 2018... (I know he doesn't age and has competed in 1 GPS last season but why Seimei 1.0? Don't tell me they don't have a photo of Seimei 2.0)

They probably went something like, ah we already have this layer prepared from before, nobody will be able to tell the difference anyway ... except his legions of dedicated fans ... but yes. So, they're being cost effective? :68468287:

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

They probably went something like, ah we already have this layer prepared from before, nobody will be able to tell the difference anyway ... except his legions of dedicated fans ... but yes. So, they're being cost effective? :68468287:

More like they know it doesn't even matter which picture they use. People will come anyway because Yuzuru Hanyu.