General Yuzuru Chat

I found the chocolate video a while back and I've watched it several times since. I love how focused he is about the whole thing. You give him something new to do and you can bet he's gonna give it everything to try and be the best at it. Love that about him.  also you are right, he is super cute at the end when he finally gets to eat some.

58 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If this video is any indication, by the time his partnership with Lotte ends, he'll know everything he needs to launch a career in the chocolate arts.

You think it would end? I really would want to know how much he can drive the sale of chocolates for Lotte, household products for P&G necklaces for phiten. I can imagine a lot of the sponsorships/endorsements (even with ANA) continuing even after his competitive career. His name's pretty well known, and being photogenic (does the guy age?!) helps.

As for Yuzu himself-given his competitive streak, he'd probably excel at whatever he puts his mind to.

35 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

I've actually been curious about his reason for appearing in the movie for a while now! It seems a little out of character for him but I'm sure he has a super meaningful and deep reason for it. Or maybe he just thought it would be fun :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I thought it was because the setting was in Sendai? And that his dad told him to or at least suggested it to him? Very well could have been just my imagination though. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

Japan's National treasure was asked, and the lady answered Yuzu? But she got it wrong. Did i get it right? What's the correct answer? :thanks: 

Silly fact I just recalled cuz Yuzu's absence is driving me wild :68556365::

For the Olympics, Nathan's SP is "NEMESIS", and his FS is "MAO's last dancer".

While Yuzu SP is "Ballade NO.1" and "SEIMEI" (quoted from wiki about Abe no SEIMEI: 'He enjoyed an extremely long life, free from any major illness, which contributed to the popular belief that he had mystical powers').

Lmao don't you think it was meant to be at the moment they chose their programs? The universe has run the world in its own way. I'm SHOOKT :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

56 minutes ago, Erin said:

I thought it was because the setting was in Sendai? And that his dad told him to or at least suggested it to him? Very well could have been just my imagination though. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

Japan's National treasure was asked, and the lady answered Yuzu? But she got it wrong. Did i get it right? What's the correct answer? :thanks: 

I think they made the guest (Ninomiya Kazunari) believe for a moment that the people on the street were answering the question "what do you think about Ninomiya Kazunari?" but they were talking about Hanyu? Or maybe not. My brain is very fuzzy today. :14066882:

ETA I think I added a completely unnecessary layer of complication. >_< I didn't understand the format of the show.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

They made the guest (Ninomiya Kazunari) believe for a moment that the people on the street were answering the question "what do you think about Ninomiya Kazunari?" but they were talking about Hanyu. :rofl: A little prank. :D

Oooh I see. I translated the tweet and formed a wrong conclusion. Sorry. :headdesk: 

1 時間前, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

Nonono I think I was wrong. I changed my post. What I said doesn't make sense. >_< 

You were a half right :agree: It's a little difficult for me to explain the format of the show, but Ninomiya was the guest of the show and other casts didn't know it and couldn't see him because he was hidden. And they all watched the video of "what do you think of Kazunari Ninomiya" filmed on the streets and they had to guess who the guest was. The girls answered "treasure of Japan" and a lady with glasses thought it was about Yuzuru. I found the video and it might make it clearer :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT9UyJqmFDE