General Yuzuru Chat

As some posters have already said above, Japanese commentary is also boring to me and that is why I don't translate them very often :laughing: I really like Oda though. And Honda. Sano-san gets too excited sometimes and we can't hear the music (haha), so it must be good if we see him in B competitions or WTT :P

38 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

*slowly puts away pointy and flammable things*

Honestly Yuzuru just needs to give us proper things to talk about, like his programs of course, otherwise we'll end up setting the planet on fire. 

Do you really think that once we know the programs we won't still do that???

34 minutes ago, yude said:

As some posters have already said above, Japanese commentary is also boring to me and that is why I don't translate them very often :laughing: I really like Oda though. And Honda. Sano-san gets too excited sometimes and we can't hear the music (haha), so it must be good if we see him in B competitions or WTT :P

I would love commentary that just gave me the facts.  TBH I don’t mind the ott Tara/Johnny stuff because I only catch it later - it’s the BBC and BESP that drive me mad - and I’ve said it all before and won’t repeat, but honestly be glad you have down to earth factual commentary.

7 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Do you really think that once we know the programs we won't still do that???

very true! At this point it's more about damage control than solutions.... 

Let's be honest here. prolonged exposure to the King of Extra has infected us all and we're beyond saving. We just need the programme news to control and manage the symptoms of Extra-ditis that are currently plaguing us!

32 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Brian unleashed something dark and powerful that day.

Didn't he though? :knc_brian2:

Anyway, the arm hair Twitter post...if you click through, someone in the comments has a link posted to the full video and it's worth a watch. Yuzu is being very cute and extremely extra and also, for some reason, learning how to temper chocolate? (Japanese sponsorship deals seem to be very different from the rest of the world LOL). You can see him trying to memorize the chocolatier's moves as she shows him how.... it's just like choreography. Also, don't miss his adorable mouthful-of-chocolate-cake voice at the end. It instantly made me want to cook for him. 

What do you mean, I'm gushing? :snmouchotto:

If this video is any indication, by the time his partnership with Lotte ends, he'll know everything he needs to launch a career in the chocolate arts.