General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

@Xen, sorry but I have to say it: You're awesome! :happy0007::grin_clapping:

That pic of him blonde is the stuff of nightmares for me :8:

It's too bad he hates all things silver, I'd like him to pull a Victor Nikiforov just for the lulz.

(my muse bunnies would like to thank you for your approval, though I'm mad at them since they are nagging me to write an ode to the arm hair *sigh*)

Actually no, he could do his hair Gwendel Peizerat style. Shoulder length, wavy, dye it dark honey blonde, then we can fashion it like a lion's mane. It'll look awesome if he ever decides to do a R&J 1.0 style roar.  The color-we can say it's "golden" right?

47 minutes ago, Xen said:

(my muse bunnies would like to thank you for your approval, though I'm mad at them since they are nagging me to write an ode to the arm hair *sigh*)

Actually no, he could do his hair Gwendel Peizerat style. Shoulder length, wavy, dye it dark honey blonde, then we can fashion it like a lion's mane. It'll look awesome if he ever decides to do a R&J 1.0 style roar.  The color-we can say it's "golden" right?

LMAO stahp, there's only as much hollering in helpless laughter as I can take 

But I hope you'll post that ode to his arm hair if you do write it 

12 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

LMAO stahp, there's only as much hollering in helpless laughter as I can take 

But I hope you'll post that ode to his arm hair if you do write it 

Courtesy of @meoima and the jello knife, I now have an image of Yuzu with a lion's mane, skating to Lion King soundtrack , while waving around toy jello knives (blunted edges, nothing sharp).  Or maybe....his blades can be made of jello, the ice is cold enough that the jello should not melt. Hmm......

(The ode is not forming correctly, bunnies cannot decide which form to stick to, go haiku or not)

Twitter links under spoilers don't work properly for me... but I clicked on the pink one... that's not really pink enough, though lol Though pink would go with HYK... Hmm... *currently has purple and dark pink highlights, so is a fan of crazy colors* Actually, colored highlights could be cool (and not as damaging as doing all the hair...), but aside from that one time with blue hairspray for Dream on Ice, Yuzu seems a little too traditional to go crazy with his hair...

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Twitter links under spoilers don't work properly for me... but I clicked on the pink one... that's not really pink enough, though lol Though pink would go with HYK... Hmm... *currently has purple and dark pink highlights, so is a fan of crazy colors* Actually, colored highlights could be cool (and not as damaging as doing all the hair...), but aside from that one time with blue hairspray for Dream on Ice, Yuzu seems a little too traditional to go crazy with his hair...

He can add blue highlights to the inner layers of hair. That way the blue only flashes when his hair is flying-like in jumps, spins etc. But normally, because the outer layers are black, you won't notice it. =D