General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu and Pooh Gelati at Takashimaya Department Store in Fukuoka! I wonder what the flavours are.

ETA Tiramisu Chopin and Mango Pooh. 

I'm craving Yuzuru content rn and that tiramisu Chopin isn't helping :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

I just have to keep reminding myself new Yuzuru content next week, soon best Disney Princess will bless us with his presence ssssoooooooooonnnnn :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:

29 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

It’s definitely the peak of off season  :smiley-laughing021:

See M'lord? The lack of information regarding your season programs, music choices, lack of layout speculations and costume speculations, have turned thy loyal subjects' minds to more mundane matters, like thy arm hair. Surely, thou would prefer the subjects to discuss more high level issues, no?

1 hour ago, Xen said:

See M'lord? The lack of information regarding your season programs, music choices, lack of layout speculations and costume speculations, have turned thy loyal subjects' minds to more mundane matters, like thy arm hair. Surely, thou would prefer the subjects to discuss more high level issues, no?

:rofl:

(But seriously though, he has more than I thought he would.)

35 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

:rofl:

(But seriously though, he has more than I thought he would.)

(I've fed the muse bunnies their second dosage of caffine today, so they're buzzing and going looney, okay?)

See M'lord, this is deseparate times. Thou must take this seriously. In a side effect of "off-season madness", subjects have actually started musing on whether thy arm hair is or is not within the realm of "normal expectations" they had of thou's arm hair quantity (thankfully quality has not entered the discussion). And after moving away from arm hair, there are even discussions about whether thy "head-hair" should be permed or bleached.

M'lord, this cannot go on for much longer, it is not sustainable. Especially since even the cryptid instagram sightings numbers have decreased. At some point a signal must be given, else the madness will go out of control.

"Sorry for tweeting about my personal matter, but there was the world championship of unicycle! Yes, unicycle! And I won! And the music was! I love Hanyu-san too much! I performed Phantom! I had so much fun! That's all!!!!!!!!"

Big Congrats to the world champion :rock:  :clap:

10 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Unbeknownst to us, today is Snip Snip Day @ TCC

:POOH:

I hope poor Brian doesn't feel too excluded :knc_brian3:

I'm laughing too hard at all the hair discussions I woke up to on here and on twitter.

We're slowly going insane, finally the off-season drought is manifesting itself :1: 

13 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

I hope poor Brian doesn't feel too excluded :knc_brian3:

I'm laughing too hard at all the hair discussions I woke up to on here and on twitter.

We're slowly going insane, finally the off-season drought is manifesting itself :1: 

:knc_tracy1: