General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

The most popular(or amazing) Japanese in Moscow now is.....

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1028995870065287168/pu/vid/1280x720/Ar4u_sKwyPF6nXyP.mp4

Really?! :space:

Japan and their random rankings, lol.

Survey sample is really small. 105 only. But I wonder what is the biggest sport in Russia? Is Figure skating at least within the top 5?

But it hit me when they show side by side Medvedeva, Alina, and Plushenko that 3 big skating stars in Russia has at one point named Yuzu as someone they admired. Woot.

10 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

So here I am casually watching some j-drama and Hana Nochi Hare (the new version of Hana Yori Dango) tosses in a quote from Yuzu .:space:

9qa4v5.png

2zhmutc.png

Kuyashii!!!

Gotta love how Yuzu has infiltrated TV drama culture!

16 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Japan and their random rankings, lol.

Survey sample is really small. 105 only. But I wonder what is the biggest sport in Russia? Is Figure skating at least within the top 5?

But it hit me when they show side by side Medvedeva, Alina, and Plushenko that 3 big skating stars in Russia has at one point named Yuzu as someone they admired. Woot.

I read somewhere that figure skating is pretty high up there for winter sport. 

58 минут назад, daisyjune сказал:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1028995870065287168/pu/vid/1280x720/Ar4u_sKwyPF6nXyP.mp4

I would like to know the exact question :68468287: maybe it was about sport...

44 минуты назад, Forcefield сказал:

Hard to say... First are surely football and hockey, biathlon in winter, but FS is quite OK, not like in Japan but much more popular than in many other countries, arena for CoR is almost full in last years (without Yuzu), Nationals are also popular within the audiences (but bad TV coverage on main channels).

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

who can resist Swan Princess!:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Lmao I wonder who's in the costume. These skaters who wear the mascot costumes, like during NHK, are so pro to be wearing all that on skates and ice. The only plus is that they have a cushion when they fall, but I would totally panic if I fell and couldn't get up (ie Domo).

16 時間前, Rainbowさんが言いました:

It was posted before.  There are some incidents of Yuzu being bullied at high school.

https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2151921619502280401

The one on YT is this episode.

Soon after he won the world junior championship in 2010 he entered Tohoku High School.  He was seated right by the door and during the recess he was asked for his autograph by the classmates and other students including his seniors.  To everyone he was willing to give his autograph.  One day he was asked for his autograph by a senior student who was a member of the baseball team which was strong enough to compete every year at national high school baseball championship.  After signing, he heard a loud banging noise.  From behind he heard the guy jeering at him “Don’t get cocky!” and he saw the book he had just autographed thrown into a trash can.

You can see another incident of bullying against Yuzu by the photos on the same web page above.

These photos posted by the bully herself show his classroom chair covered and soiled with fried noodles and a lunch box.  This girl even shows her face (covered in red now) mockingly saying “Tada!  This is the seat of the world famous Hanyu.”

Also, in his high school days twitter hate comments against Yuzu by bullies were shamefully hateful, and the screenshots of these still remain on the net (perhaps saved by some concerned people.)

There are always bullies and haters because of jealousy.  I feel to some extent because he was bullied and still is the target of antis (sadly),Yuzu is very much being supportive, caring and respectful to other skaters.  You can see how he was taking care of Shoma and feel his warmth.  He knows how painful to be at the receiving end.  He does not have a mean bone in his body.  He is genuinely kind and sweet. 

OMG!

It is "matome" from 2channel!

Don't you know about that? That is the most huge board on the Internet of Japan, and full of rumours, hate, and works of antis.

You MUSTN'T quote this to here.

And you had better delite it.

Sorry my English isn´t good but I have to explain, so please give me a second. 

3 hours ago, daisyjune said:

Sample size is too small to be taken seriously.  Anyway, here’s the top 5 rankings.

1.      Yuzuru Hanyu 35 votes

2.      Hayao Miyazaki 12 votes - film director and manga artist

3.      Junsuke Kinoshita 10 votes - actor & director active in Russia

4.      Jun Kondo     9 votes - sushi chef

5.      Keisuke Honda 9 votes - professional footballer

Whenever TV program mentions 羽生結弦 rating goes up, so go figure.

49 minutes ago, org said:

OMG!

It is "matome" from 2channel!

Don't you know about that? That is the most huge board on the Internet of Japan, and full of rumours, hate, and works of antis.

You MUSTN'T quote this to here.

And you had better delite it.

Sorry my English isn´t good but I have to explain, so please give me a second. 

I disagree. The sources are not entirely from the trashy 2 ch forums.  Here are the sources on the page.

羽生結弦 – Wikipedia (Yuzuru Hanyu Wikipedia)

羽生結弦の学歴と経歴 出身中学校や大学の偏差値 芸能人有名人学歴偏差値.com

(Academic background of Hanyu Yuzuru:  Standard scores of alma maters - Celebrity educational background.com)

羽生結弦4年前と違う 「とらなきゃいけない使命感」・フィギュア:日刊スポーツ

(Yuzuru Hanyu – Different from 4 years ago “mission to win” ・figure skating:  Nikkan Sports)

There are various online sites that tell the stories of bullying against Yuzu but I chose this site because it cites sources and not based on speculations and rumors.  The only part that came from 2ch is about online hate comments but I only indicated the existence and never said anything about what were said, because they were not worth mentioning.  After all Yuzu antis are active there and you cannot pretend that they do not exist.  In my post I tried to bring out the positives, and I hope many satellites would agree.  So please breathe in and breathe out and calm down.

No, I won’t delete my previous post unless moderators delete it.

I'm no expert in the underworld of Japanese net, but I think 2chan is 2chan and matome is matome. I'm pretty sure there is no one here to take 2ch seriously, but what was linked looks more like an article, admittedly probably put together by a fan, with arguments for the things it states - twitter screenshots and such. It does not look like a thread and definitely not a 2ch thread. So I think it's ok.

Though really, people generally also need to learn to filter online information and learn to discern between trustworthy stuff and stuff to be skeptical about and stuff to dismiss as obviously fake, without requiring others to protect them from the bad stuff all the time. I agree with not promoting crap or hatred, but let's not freak out every time something negative pops up. As long as we calmly and firmly expose it for what it is - hatred, jealousy, lies etc. - I personally think it's fine to mention some of the negative stuff, too.

9 時間前, Rainbowさんが言いました:

I disagree. The sources are not entirely from the trashy 2 ch forums.  Here are the sources on the page.

羽生結弦 – Wikipedia (Yuzuru Hanyu Wikipedia)

羽生結弦の学歴と経歴 出身中学校や大学の偏差値 芸能人有名人学歴偏差値.com

(Academic background of Hanyu Yuzuru:  Standard scores of alma maters - Celebrity educational background.com)

羽生結弦4年前と違う 「とらなきゃいけない使命感」・フィギュア:日刊スポーツ

(Yuzuru Hanyu – Different from 4 years ago “mission to win” ・figure skating:  Nikkan Sports)

There are various online sites that tell the stories of bullying against Yuzu but I chose this site because it cites sources and not based on speculations and rumors.  The only part that came from 2ch is about online hate comments but I only indicated the existence and never said anything about what were said, because they were not worth mentioning.  After all Yuzu antis are active there and you cannot pretend that they do not exist.  In my post I tried to bring out the positives, and I hope many satellites would agree.  So please breathe in and breathe out and calm down.

No, I won’t delete my previous post unless moderators delete it.

First
The girl who was his classmate didn't burry him. She tweeted some words that she made fun of him, but also she tweeted "(Yuzuru was) a kind boy."
Antis cut that and pick out particular tweets on purpose to mislead as she was bulling him.

Second 
About the photo that the guy dust noodles on his chair and took it with comment "This is the chair of worldwide Hanyu-kun".
This was taken when Yuzuru already had 
gone to Canada. And this guy wasn't his classmate, he was a student of another class. So after Yuzuru already left he did by jealous.

Third
Haters of Yuzuru was fabricating the story that he was bullied and disliked person when he was a high school student by using these two misleads for a long time.

4th
After 2015GPF Yuzuru became the man of the hour in Japan, so haters dropped this on 2channel, and makers of MATOME picked up and it was spread.

5th
After 2018Olympic Yuzuru became the man of the hour (ofcourse he is already really famous). A lot of media reported about his achievement.
One of them, Nikkan-sport also did.
But the journalist who is known as a fan of Daisuke Takahashi and she had written some sarcastic articles towards Yuzuru and sometimes made mistakes about his records, added the rumour about autographs.
Probably she researched around the high school, and she went out of her way to add that disgusting episode to the Olympic article! I don't think she is really bad person but she is certainly has a mean feeling to him a little.

And then, this is complicated, 
a Twitter user muddled up and tweeted the words Yuzuru told at the press conference and that story.
That tweet was retweeted quite a lot, and naturally haters piggybacked on that and the story 1st-3rd was digged up.
Finally the story that "Yuzuru Hanyu had been bulling at high school" was quite spread on the Internet in Japan.

I think it´s natural there were some actions like jealous and turning on. But Yuzuru and his classmates were close especially baseball club members, and he had been having lunch with a friend ;Wataru Uchimi. Yuzuru and him were really close,  --Wataru took interview -- they talked about their training and girl (it isn't sure "girls they like "or "the girl he likes")

Sorry really long, but I couldn't leave it.
Please be careful not to spread rumours irresponsibly, be cautious about treatment information.
Thank you for reading.

3 minutes ago, org said:

First
The girl who was his classmate didn't burry him. She tweeted some words that made fun of him, but also she tweeted "(Yuzuru was) a kind boy."
Antis cut that and pick out particular tweets on purpose to mislead as she was bulling him.

Second 
About the photo that the guy dust noodls on his chair and took it with comment "This is the chair of worldwide Hanyu-kun".
This is taken when Yuzuru already had 
gone to Canada. And this guy wasn't his classmate, he was a student of another class. So after Yuzuru already left he did by jealous.

Third
Haters of Yuzuru was fabricating the story that he was bullied and disliked person when he was a high school student by using these two misleads for a long time.

4th
After 2015GPF Yuzuru became the man of the hour in Japan, so haters dropped this on 2channel, and makers of MATOME picked up and it was spread.

5th
After 2018Olympic Yuzuru became the man of the hour (ofcourse he is already really famous). A lot of media reported about his achievement.
But the journalist who is known a fan of Daisuke Takahashi and she had written some sarcastic articles towards Yuzuru and sometimes made mistakes about his records, added the rumour about autographs.
Probably she researched around the high school, but she went out of her way to add that disgusting episode to the Olympic article! I don't think she is really bad (she also wrote some good articles) but she is certainly has a mean feeling to him a little.

And then, this is comprecated, 
a Twitter user muddled up and tweeted the words Yuzuru told at the press conference and that story.
That tweet was retweeted quite a lot, and naturally haters piggybacked on that and the story 1st-3rd was digged up.
Finally the story that "Yuzuru Hanyu had been bulling at high school" was quite spread on the Internet in Japan.

I think it´s natural there was some actions like jealous and turning on. But Yuzuru and his classmates were close especially baseball club members, and he had been having lunch with a friend ;Wataru Uchimi. Yuzuru and him were really close,  --Wataru took interview -- they talked about their training and girl (it isn't sure "girls they like "or "the girl he likes")

Please be careful not to spread rumours irresponsibly, be cautious about treatment information
Thank you for reading.

I'm a bit confused... why would antis use him being bullied to further their agenda? Being bullied doesn't make the one being bullied bad, it makes the bullies bad... though I guess antis being bullies, they related to the bullies more...

I can assure you no one here thinks anything less about Yuzu if he was indeed bullied. Quite the contrary, they're more likely to admire him even more for rising above it.

And then... about that girl, just because she said he is kind doesn't mean it's ok to make fun of him. Making fun of someone can be bullying as well. Of course, it does depend on context and so on, but any bully can play nice to hide the fact that they are bullies. Although if she is one of the ones interviewed on TV, then I definitely do hope it's not true and they actually got along well.

As for the chair thing, regardless of when it was done and by whom, that is bullying. And since he was directly referenced, that was bullying towards him.

I do admit I don't remember having ever heard the autograph story from Yuzu, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is made up.

But seriously, the whole thing is based on the premise that the one being bullied is somehow the bad guy and that is just so wrong I don't even know where to start with it...

That being said, I would much prefer it if it's true that Yuzu and his classmates got along and there were maybe just some bad jokes here and there instead of actual bullying, but even if there was bullying, that changes nothing about how I feel or think about him and it definitely doesn't affect any of his achievements.

13 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm a bit confused... why would antis use him being bullied to further their agenda? Being bullied doesn't make the one being bullied bad, it makes the bullies bad... though I guess antis being bullies, they related to the bullies more...

My guess is, if it is indeed spread by antis, is that they try to project him as a weak person since usually a week person is the one being bullied. Well, just shrug it off since we all know how strong he actually is, don't we? :10636614:

13 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I do admit I don't remember having ever heard the autograph story from Yuzu, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is made up.

I remember watching a video about him visiting his old school and there are some part discussing this. 

1 時間前, orgさんが言いました:

First
The girl who was his classmate didn't burry him. She tweeted some words that made fun of him, but also she tweeted "(Yuzuru was) a kind boy."

Second 
About the photo that the guy dust noodls on his chair and took it with comment "This is the chair of worldwide Hanyu-kun".
This is taken when Yuzuru already had 

Third

4th

5th
But the journalist who is known a fan of Daisuke Takahashi and she had written some sarcastic articles towards Yuzuru and sometimes made mistakes about his records, added the rumour about autographs.
Probably she researched around the high school, but she went out of her way to add that disgusting episode to the Olympic article! I don't think she is really bad (she also wrote some good articles) but she is certainly has a mean feeling to him a little.

And then, this is comprecated, 

I think it´s natural there was some actions like jealous and turning on. But Yuzuru and his classmates were close especially baseball club members, and he had been having lunch with a friend ;Wataru Uchimi. Yuzuru and him were really close,  --Wataru took interview -- they talked about their training and girl (it isn't sure "girls they like "or "the girl he likes")

Please be careful not to spread rumours irresponsibly, be cautious about treatment information
Thank you for reading.

Sorry I forgot to write this,
at 5th, after the tweet was spread, even there´re people who misunderstand  Yuzuru told the story - he was bullied by the captain of baseball club - at press conference. But he never told such a thing.

And JOSEI SEVEN ; one of Women´s gossip magazine and obviously express they are anti Hanyu (They reported the fake article about love affair between a classmate and him by really horrible behavior when they called on them without notice, and then this article affected her daily life. It was turned out later by testimony of her father on the another magazine that´s why I know. Ten to one that was the cause made him feel like to die),
piggybacked on and wrote a article about something like that.. I didn't read because their articles aren´t worth and I could imagine the content.

There are some really malicious haters in Japan. Sadly they´re mostly fans of others... 
And there are a lot of fabrication and twisted things like storys, GIFs and pics made by them.
So I am worried about that..someday you might see those.