General Yuzuru Chat

On 8/8/2018 at 2:00 AM, ruruzest said:

new season is here :space: :crazyshit::dpooh: ( mixed zone emo !)

Reading through those tables, and seeing Tan's name crossed off brings a tear to the eye.

On 8/8/2018 at 4:32 AM, Yatagarasu said:

We should all let our inner toddlers out to play for a bit perhaps and let off steam that way. Poor planet but it has survived worse. 

I am not sure what we'll do if it ends up we need to wait until late August!

At the risk of causing immolation of the Planet, what would happen if it turns out there is no media day this year? :tongueyuzu:

To be honest I wouldn't be too upset about not having media day as far as program reveals before the first comp go but I would hope he lets some of the media have a sneak peek at his training at some point just so we can admire that in one of the many documentaries that must be coming out in the future

16 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

To be honest I wouldn't be too upset about not having media day

I was looking at your "I survived..." badges. If we get trolled and there is no media day, perhaps this would be commemorated with its own badge? :rofl3:

And yes, I'm bored. I came back from a three week holiday with minimal Net access expecting either minimal pages to catch up on reading, or an explosion of pages to read about the incoming season...I did not expect an explosion of pages on essentially nothing! (And yes, I somehow stayed away from the Planet for three full weeks...!)

39 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

not to be dramatic but

I think it's in our job description to be dramatic and extra. We follow the man, who is the extra extra :D

I hope we don't have to wait for ACI and tbh, I don't think we're going to. Even when he was very late due to injury post Boston he still announced them so I think in one way or another, we'll get the news. There may not be a media day but he could use a simple interview or even 24hr or something else to say what the programs are.