General Yuzuru Chat

Canada geese... scary and vicious sometimes. There is a university that actually posts where their nesting sites are on campus because they will chase/attack students coming too close... definitely mother bear types at nesting time and with little babies, lol.  I am afraid of geese in general..... 

13 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I actually saw a big golden swan floatie just today and it immediately made me think of our favorite swan with a taste for gold :10814716:

ETA: DIG0021070_299815_DIG002107GOLDENSWAN.jp

This was it

:rofl:we should send it to him. He can't swim, but he can float in style with his very own Golden Swan :D

21 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I actually saw a big golden swan floatie just today and it immediately made me think of our favorite swan with a taste for gold :10814716:

ETA: DIG0021070_299815_DIG002107GOLDENSWAN.jp

This was it

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:rofl:we should send it to him. He can't swim, but he can float in style with his very own Golden Swan :D

He also would love this one...

c8ST34t.jpg

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I wonder if we'll reach 4000 pages before or after the program announcements...

Probably before considering we'll be getting more desperate? 

Then we'll jump by some 100 probably while we argue over choices, potential costumes and in general flip out :68468287:

2 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Canada geese don't react well to three-year-old boys chasing them. I can attest to that because I was bitten on my butt by one in Stanley Park in Vancouver.

Yikes. Best not get close at all it seems! Better safe than sorry!

7 hours ago, Katt said:

What i mean is media day may happen in the next next week that's why he won't back to Japan for 24h like usual :laughing: But anything is possible too :laughing:

Seem like he has a deep connection with swan symbol. His first skate after the earthquake was white legend. He skated to it after long rehab in 2016 too 

Which is why I spent quite a bit of time going through my music collection for anything swan-related and sending lots of "Yuzu Yuzu this this this!" thoughts to him....