General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, liv said:

Wonder what they're doing... both going all the way to Beijing, at the same time... makes me go, "hmmmm"

For all we know, this is Yuzu's week in Japan for all his mass commercial shoots, photographs, interviews etc....

Another red Ghana attack...

1 hour ago, liv said:

Wonder what they're doing... both going all the way to Beijing, at the same time... makes me go, "hmmmm"

For all we know, this is Yuzu's week in Japan for all his mass commercial shoots, photographs, interviews etc....

I was wondering about that... I want another red chocolate ad, I do :) and definitely some "I'm not a model I'm an athlete but let me show you how good I look as a model anyway" photoshoots.

(And I sheepishly admit that at one state I looked at this picture and thought...

Fve3psM.jpg

... hey, any of those colours would work for his program!" (in my defence it was very very late and I was half asleep... I think)

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Ok, I'm not sure what is going to happen in Beijing or when, but I guess this means we can relax and be sure there will be no media day until next week at the earliest...

Maybe it's a meeting with the organisers going:

Beijing 2020 organisers: so....  

B&T: yes?

B2O: we're trying to estimate ticket prices and sales...

B&T: .... and

B2O: well we just wondered whether Yuzu will be competing...

B&T: ....

B2O: ....

All joking aside, maybe they are going to a meeting with the organisers about the rink and scheduling and other behind the scenes requirements for the figure skaters

4 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Ok, I'm not sure what is going to happen in Beijing or when, but I guess this means we can relax and be sure there will be no media day until next week at the earliest...

Right, now I'm jealous. That's first class they're flying. I wanna fly Air Canada first class! *pout*

Joking aside, presumably this has to do with Boyang. 

4 hours ago, liv said:

Might this be a mission to bring Boyang back to TCC?  This late in the summer seems not really advantageous but we don't know what happened to make Boyang suddenly disappear after he'd finished with the choreographer in Toronto.

1 minute ago, liv said:

The Winner takes it all..... Dancing queen.....Honey, honey (for pooh)...... Fernandez (er, Fernando)....all great choices, lol.... not that it would ever happen.... :)

just let us have this fantasy for a little lol , it's good to dream .I can imagine him skating to 'honey honey' 'voulez vous'  and  'the winner takes it all' medley 

EPIC :space: