General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

You need to see his abs to feel pudgy??? Girl all I need to see is his waistline and I am shamed to tears. 

actually it's not just the waistline, it's the ratio waistline-shoulders-hips that's really impressive. I have a tiny waistline, but I also have tiny shoulders so meh. He really looks like a supermodel. 

11 hours ago, Nutmeg said:

Even more OT, but I'm doing my annual summer Harry Potter re-read (don't ask haha) and I'm still background-thinking about Yuzu, and since there's been a few jokes about him as the chosen one, I had to do this:

Yuzuru Hanyu and the Japanese fan war
Yuzuru Hanyu and the Quest for the Quad Salchow
Yuzuru Hanyu and the Passing of the Torch in Sochi
Yuzuru Hanyu and the Curse of the Canadian Silver
Yuzuru Hanyu and the Purple Pants Controversy 
Yuzuru Hanyu and the Half-Mad Quad Lutz

Yuzuru Hanyu and the Elusive Media Day

Yuzuru Hanyu and the Deathly Quad Axel

I think some of these titles could be better, yeah... But you get the point :mushroom8:

Chapter 1

The Boy who Jumped

Mr. Orser and Mrs. Wilson, who taught at the Toronto Cricket Club in Canada, were proud to say that they lived a carefree life, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to get involved in the crazy japanese skating world.

Mr. Orser was the director of the skating program at the Cricket Club, which made amazing skaters. He was a kind man known for his triple Axels during his competitive days. Mrs. Wilson was an understanding woman with a gift for teaching skating skills, which came in very useful as she spent so much time correcting her skaters' bad habits. Both had a star student named Javier and in their opinion he could very well become World Champion one day.

The two of them had everything they wanted, but they also had a secret, and their greatest worry was what would happen when the world got to know it. They didn't think it would be easy when the world knew about Hanyu.

2 hours ago, Bilge said:

Best learning method everxD (for me atleast)

Amazing!

Someone should do this for all the Katakana characters.

I somehow managed to memorize hiragana in a few days, and started katakana right after, then my brain turned to mush and I gave up. It's just too many characters that are too similar for my poor memory :sadPooh:

(Let's not speak about kanji, not even going there)