General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm not sure how indicative this will be this time, if it was indeed all filmed in between ice shows, before he left Japan. But you can be sure whatever he reveals about his new programs will not be the final versions lol (And 24HTV last year had nothing to do with the earthquake, so you might be remembering an older one? Last year was the asthma one.)

Ah, I didn't get the part where it was filmed in between ice shows! And no I wasn't referring to 24H, I was referring to the charity skating he did where he skated to Hana ni Nare and did some children skating lessons! 

3小时前, quadaxelwin说:

I just saw a random tweet that said that Yuzu signed a Phiten sleeping capsule. I'm glad Yuzu is so loyal to phiten haha. Bought the same Phiten necklace as Yuzu and have been wearing it for more than 6 months now, and I must say I think I haven't felt any effects of what it claims it will do. The blue marble necklace probably puts Yuzu to ease, but for me, I don't physically feel it's healing effects on my body strongly enough to notice it. 

i did buy the earth sharp phiten becoz of yuzu, haha!

actually i often have neck pain due to usage of computer, will feel neck pain and tired at around 5pm at working day.

But felt better when i wearing it....not sure is it mental feeling or....:peekapooh:

5 hours ago, Legacy and Hope said:

TFTT costume isn't my favorite, but not because of the adornments.  I think the biggest problem is the color, especially where it goes kind of translucent around the sleeves.  My favorites will always be Etude, Chopin, and H&L... obviously I have a thing for blue ombre.

I LOVE TFTT SLEEVES :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

They're the best part of that costume imo, and the silhouette they create at the beginning of the program is absolutely gorgeous (the brief spiral too). I don't like the shoulder region and all those flowers (it looks over-decorated to me) but I got used to that :laughing: and the colour looks good to me, I see it like the colour of the singer's voice :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: TFTT isn't one of my fave programs but I don't want to see Yuzuru skate to that in his (gorgeous) white shirt, I want the beautiful sleeves and dreamy light blue :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

And I'd take that over Dory. While I kinda appreciate the meaning of the design and colour choice of Dory and it looks good in some pics, there are no parts that I really really really love :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

24 minutes ago, salty said:

wasnt media day in september back in the 2016/17 season? you know . . . when he spent the summer recovering from a foot/ankle injury . . . oh god . . . i dont think i can wait another month D:

:59227c768286a__s: :13877886:

BUT! he already had many of his jumps back by the end of June! there's still hope for August media day :smiley-angelic001:

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

From left to right...

Kozuka

Hide contents

Kazuki

Hide contents

tumblr_pbkmlxImQi1xnl3zqo4_640.jpg

Shoko Uno...

Plush..

Yuzuki..

Keiji

and last but definitely not the least... Yamato Tamura

Hide contents

Uuu, Keiji is as damn fine as a woman as he is as a man.  

Too bad that vid is blocked in my country /sigh

Lurker Zu, you're fine too, don't worry

Question about media day, it's only the program music announced? Or more, like also the layout, maybe costume reveal too?

If you watch the clips and media day news reports from previous years, you will see that they show him usually going through parts of his programs. They never reveal the whole program even though they have the footage, but you hear music etc., and some fans even try to piece together the clips on YT sometimes!!. As the weeks go by they reveal a few seconds more here and there. And after watching him and his set ups for years, we can often guess layout. He never wears a costume, just his UA. The costume is revealed at his first comp, which lately has been ACI.  The reveal is always worth a couple of pages on here, lol. 

47 minutes ago, liv said:

If you watch the clips and media day news reports from previous years, you will see that they show him usually going through parts of his programs. They never reveal the whole program even though they have the footage, but you hear music etc., and some fans even try to piece together the clips on YT sometimes!!. As the weeks go by they reveal a few seconds more here and there. And after watching him and his set ups for years, we can often guess layout. He never wears a costume, just his UA. The costume is revealed at his first comp, which lately has been ACI.  The reveal is always worth a couple of pages on here, lol. 

*puts on analysis glasses, clicks pen*

I'm ready to take a stab at guessing layout again. =D

21 時間前, Rainnaさんが言いました:

It would be nice if he skated to that again, but if he does, I'm personally just going to pray he doesn't bring back the blue costume :13877886:

19 時間前, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:

Honestly, I think it's the colour. That pale, sea foamy blue doesn't look good on anybody. 

Aw. Just goes to show how subjective people's individual tastes are. I thought this was actually one of his nicer and less whoa-inducing costumes. And I also think the color looks great on him.

Whatever his new costumes--and programs, too, for the matter--are, I guess it's inevitable that while some will love them, some will absolutely loath them. There really is no pleasing everyone, to absolutely nobody's fault. That said, I guess I should prepare my mindset and adjust it to think that as long as he's wearing what he himself likes and skating to what he himself wants, no matter how little I myself prefer it, I'll resolve to swallow my complaints and allow myself to like them just because I get to see how much he enjoys them himself. :) I don't think I'll have to try very hard either because really, there's nothing quite like seeing the guy thoroughly enjoying himself. That's just the kind of magic he weaves.

I sure as hell hope he likes that yellow thing on his WoW costume, because I'm starting to think it looks less like it's dyed in piss and more like it's dipped in...uh...peach juice, which I like.