General Yuzuru Chat

34 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Does anyone feel he kinda gain some weight, at least some muscle on his arms?....

He has gained some muscles on his arms but that has been happening for a while now. Definitely bulkier than he used to be, he must be pleased! Don't think he's gained weight, seems about the same.

46 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

He has gained some muscles on his arms but that has been happening for a while now. Definitely bulkier than he used to be, he must be pleased! Don't think he's gained weight, seems about the same.

Need that added muscle to land Nessie! While also maintaining a ridiculously streamlined aerodynamic figure of course.... 

You people are scary :worship:

You notice things like his hair getting longer, he has gained (or lost) weight or muscles and all I see is terrible hair style and a cute t-shirt .. I am very ashamed as a fan :sigh:

This  reminds me of fans spotting Yuzu in the background of Mai's picture at TCC, which I still can't see even when someone put a red circle around the spot  :laughing:

1 hour ago, Anzi said:

Does anyone feel he kinda gain some weight, at least some muscle on his arms?....

Yes, I thought that when we first saw him in Dory at FaOI Makuhari. At the very least, his muscle is starting to fill out and he looks less noodle-y in the chest, shoulders and arms.

So no media day news but 24H news and excessively flat hair discourse. Yes Planet, you never disappoint. 

I reaaally hope news for media day come out before tuesday! I will have little to no internet access for the next two weeks :mischief:

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

Wonder what programs he'll skate at 24 hr TV. 

Wonder if he'll wait till then to reveal stuff, either that or skate to Haru yo koi. 

That news clip today uses The Final Time Traveler as BGM quite a bit, so I guess it's very likely he'll do that...

41 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

That news clip today uses The Final Time Traveler as BGM quite a bit, so I guess it's very likely he'll do that...

It would be nice if he skated to that again, but if he does, I'm personally just going to pray he doesn't bring back the blue costume :13877886:

37 minutes ago, Rainna said:

It would be nice if he skated to that again, but if he does, I'm personally just going to pray he doesn't bring back the blue costume :13877886:

Now he’s going to bring back Dory bc it’s Disney on Ice :embSwan:

1 hour ago, Rainna said:

why :sorrow: the pattern of this costume is just so lovely (though not a fan of the neck and the material on the torso ) 

44 minutes ago, Rainna said:

I think we will see him in the sparkling white shirt that he has been wearing for 103827 performances