General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

I’m just waiting for them to announce LGC 2.0 with sparkling sheer top all black outfit. That’s all. :peekapooh:

Can he keep the pants purple?  The details are harder to see when they're black 0:)

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

you had to write that? Now I can’t get it out of my head!!! ... but actually he did say “new music”...right? :13877886:

I'm suspicious of the fact that he specified new "free skate" music in that FOI interview.  

God I just want two different programmes from before -don’t care if it’s a warhorse, he’s shown that he can cope with that, not sure if two warhorses would bother me at this point - I go past what would be ideal, then past what would be acceptable, then to what would be endurable and now I just want to know.....

Sane voice...

If ever there was a season to go for the unexpected this is it- unless he’s not fully recovered but wants to keep the impetus, in which case, a warhorse might be helpful.  TBH a date for media day would be enough for 24 hours or so.

5 minutes ago, liv said:

Lol. New "free skate " music? Woot, woot. Chopin no.4 anyone :)? 

YOU DIDNT JUST SAY THAT 

btw that video with him describing the lads with the kanji! Never seen before! His voice is low and kinda sexy?? or maybe I am just an overly dry cacti

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

YOU DIDNT JUST SAY THAT 

btw that video with him describing the lads with the kanji! Never seen before! His voice is low and kinda sexy?? or maybe I am just an overly dry cacti

Is it time to break out the cacti :th_tumbleweed: memes? 

54 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

TBH a date for media day would be enough for 24 hours or so.

100% true but at least it would get us through those 24 hours. Which is a big something at this point. 

It is true we had a lovely ice shows season. No doubt about that.

The thing is - I miss competitions!!!! It just isn't the same, shows and that rush of adrenaline when I wake up at 4 am and can feel my hair going grey and yet there is that something that just makes me so excited. Even when it's a first pancake. 

So knowing the programs, when we know for everyone else, and have seen some of them

( - __ - )

( (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )

would make me sigh with delight. 

46 minutes ago, liv said:

I fully expect 2 new programs from him : post Olys is a new chapter, new scoring system, new him

Same. He as much as said he was ready to unveil a whole new self during CiONTU. Or around then. Something about skating for himself now and only doing what he wanted to do. 

If what he wants to do is prance around in the Purple Pants of Sin, I'm all for it. 

5 hours ago, Eclair said:

but he never got the prince SP 100% clean. I'd imagine that's the reason he would like to give it another shot. Just pure speculation though ;) 

Id only accept a Prince redo if he changes the music to Purple Rain and makes it his FS

PLEASE Mr. Hanyu