General Yuzuru Chat

hace 9 minutos , Yatagarasu said:

we need to survive until then. 

I know... *sight*...

I thought It would be a good idea to do some “image training” for the media day and so I went through the pages from last year (crazy stuff!)...hahaha :laughing:.... but now this wait for the new program combined with the wait for the tickets in Moscow.... idk...:dpooh:

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

When I was in Tokyo I saw the team event from the night before in 8K.  Keiji was falling all over himself but at least the colors were stunning and it was an enormous screen! Even more amusing, I could spot myself in the crowd. If I ever needed an alibi for my whereabouts the prior day, there'd have been no better opportunity to present proof!  

13 minutes ago, Sammie said:

He did say new... but what if we got trolled?  :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

just thought this would be an appropriate time to point out: I predicted in the programs thread, that his SP will be a repeat. My bet was the Prince SP. And with him recovering from injury  a repeat is more probable ...0:)

1 minute ago, Eclair said:

just thought this would be an appropriate time to point out: I predicted in the programs thread, that his SP will be a repeat. My bet was the Prince SP. And with him recovering from injury  a repeat is more probable ...0:)

Nah. He used up all his repeat cards last season. He even had to explain why he was repeating, especially the SP. It went down easier in the end, considering the circumstances but he cannot repeat yet again. 

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Nah. He used up all his repeat cards last season. He even had to explain why he was repeating, especially the SP. It went down easier in the end, considering the circumstances but he cannot repeat yet again. 

but he never got the prince SP 100% clean. I'd imagine that's the reason he would like to give it another shot. Just pure speculation though ;) 

10 minutes ago, Eclair said:

but he never got the prince SP 100% clean. I'd imagine that's the reason he would like to give it another shot. Just pure speculation though ;) 

nope it's now another quad , he needs to let go the past cycle and move on  :war:

Just now, Eclair said:

Doesn't matter tbh. Not really. Not after he's repeated Chopin for the third time and Seimei for the second time. He'd get so much flak, from fans and non-fans alike. I am pretty sure he knows that. 

It's a new quad and he'll do new things, just wait. Now what those are ... I mean he could easily go for two warhorses, or at least in the FS, due to the rules change to play it safe. Now that I can see. 

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Doesn't matter tbh. Not really. Not after he's repeated Chopin for the third time and Seimei for the second time. He'd get so much flak, from fans and non-fans alike. I am pretty sure he knows that. 

It's a new quad and he'll do new things, just wait. Now what those are ... I mean he could easily go for two warhorses, or at least in the FS, due to the rules change to play it safe. Now that I can see. 

Hmm maybe he does know that Chopin 3x was a little much (even though I loved that program). you're getting my hopes up to seeing 2 new programs! But I'm still careful ... not going to let my hopes get up too high ... 

12 minutes ago, Eclair said:

Hmm maybe he does know that Chopin 3x was a little much (even though I loved that program). you're getting my hopes up to seeing 2 new programs! But I'm still careful ... not going to let my hopes get up too high ... 

Oh it was glorious at the Olympics, perfect but yes, overall...

Totally smart to not be too hopeful, I mean one truly never knows ...

*shakes Eclair*

giphy.gif

New programs! New programs!

Ahem. Yes. Someone please post media day date? :whiteflag: