General Yuzuru Chat

22 分, BWOZWaltzさんが言いました:

You mean a black hole? I thought Yuzu beams the brightest light of all...or maybe the figure in the pic is his evil twin...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

He's a star that alternates between supernova mode and black hole mode. 

That picture gives me almost the same vibes as those pics that look bright and normal until you look carefully and spot a creepy and sinister figure somewhere in the background. xD

8 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

He's a star that alternates between supernova mode and black hole mode. 

That picture gives me almost the same vibes as those pics that look bright and normal until you look carefully and spot a creepy and sinister figure somewhere in the background. xD

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

Well, the star-like things are actually part of the ticket site's logo: https://www.lippu.fi/obj/media/FI-eventim/specialLogos/lippufi_73px_v2.png

But it does fit Yuzu well! :9:

26 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Welp, if anyone had any doubts about why Yuzu was assigned there, they can drop them. He's definitely the main selling point. Hanyuconomy strikes again.

Even if that's not why he was assigned there, what organizer would be stupid enough not to use Yuzu as a main selling point? :notamused:

The picture above - We're back to the mushroom head.  Why?  It's back to his roots.  The Olympics were closure and now a new day is dawning.  In the past he wanted victory.  Now he wants perfection - ON HIS TERMS.  Things are about to get exciting and the thing is, none of us know exactly what's coming up.  We only know if it's Yuzu it's gotta be good.

PS - Forget about the 4A.  It's symbolic.  Far more significant was Continues with Wings, also part of his closure.  He's looking at life after competing and in these next few years he's going to let us in on his vision.  If it is what I think it might be being GOAT will be peripheral.  I think he sees what is happening to figure skating with its declining popularity almost everywhere except the Far East and he's decided to do something about it.  Being Yuzu, I think he might be the only person who can.

im just curious, how many of y'all think he's gonna unveil the 4A this season? Personally I think it's VERY likely just because I remember this time last year I was 99% sure he wasn't bringing out the lutz until the 2018/19 season and he really proved me wrong. So I've kind of given up thinking he'll make the same decision as a normal person

I feel like his SP will have the 4lo and the quads in his FS will be 4A 4S 4T 4Teu3T? Idk im bored and also praying to kame sama that 4lz never shows its face again, im too young to have grey hair

I do not see a 4A this season. Last season  he was healthy and we knew the 4lz was very likely since we kept hearing about it in show practice all summer etc.,... but the injury changed everything. If he still has issues or even twinges of pain trying the lutz/flip, then that landing ankle is not ready for the stress of the axel.  But, we do not know his current status so who knows... but I just don't think there is enough time. just my 2cents...

I do not expect him to suddenly unleash 4A either, better focusing on his health first. He has set his priorities and acted upon them so well though, so I am not too worried about that. 

Also if there are other skaters who want to do it first they have my full blessing. I am certain their cleanly landed 4A video (if they landed it first) will be studied intently by Yuzu though... :13877886: 

I think we might be underestimating just how much a 4A would push physics, technique and his body because we've got a little used to the idea of expecting it after he said it. Realistically, a 4A this season... If the season really goes according to plan, he gets back to and stays in top condition, and his other quads stabilise well, then maybe by Worlds 2019.